2011 Stanley Cup

Started by 'Itan Atxur, May 07, 2011, 08:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will win the cup and who do you want to win?

I think Boston will win
I want Boston to win
I think Vancouver will win
I want Vancouver to win

'Itan Atxur

Damn! First they score with 19 seconds left and then 11 seconds in! Well, after two hard fought away games, the series heads to Boston :)

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Ikabob

So far it seems to be a goaltender series :P  Either way I think its about time that Canada won it again... Its been a lonnnng time.
When college takes up all your time... What can you really do?

Skype: Ikabob13         PSN: TR4NZ-N1GH7M4R3        Steam: N1GH7M4R3

Amaya

A long time for Canada yes, but even longer for BC.  We haven't brought the Cup to this province since it was here in my hometown when the Victoria Cougars won it in 1925!

'Itan Atxur

This could end up being a home game series... which means Vancouver wins at home in game 7. Both the first two away games (for the Bruins) were very hard fought. The home ice advantage could be what they need to actually finish a game out. But if they want to win, they'll have to win one on the road now and I'm just not sure they can.

Amaya

We'll definitely see what happens with the Bruins at home...but yeah, as long as the 'nucks don't relax, I don't see them letting a game slip through their fingers in Van.

'Itan Atxur

Amaya

A Boston win in their first home game was an inevitibility...at least it was a big loss.  This way, the Canucks will get their tìm in gear and blast back to win!

'Itan Atxur

When boston gets on a roll though... look what happened to the flyers! I would like to see a more competitive game 4 though. I'm a bad Bruins fan :(

Amaya

Nobody honestly likes a steamroll no matter whether their team wins or not.  It smacks of imbalance.  It doesn't mean you're a bad Bruins fan, it means you're a good hockey fan in general.

But yeah, the 'nucks have come back from bad loss strings before.  I mean, just look at their series against Chicago!

'Itan Atxur

Lol. I LOVED when my Tampa Bay Buccaneers STEAMROLLED the Oakland Raiders in the superbowl. Guess it depends on the sport for me :)

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

That game had so many checks in it! :D Poor Horton though. :-X  Like you guys, I hope game 4 is a little more equal.   ;)

'Itan Atxur

We got us a series again!

Amaya

LOL My mom was saying last night "You just know it's going to come down to Game 7, second overtime or some such ridiculous thing"

:P ;D she's probably right, too.  At least we'll have home ice advantage for two out of three of the next games.

'Itan Atxur

All games have been won by the home team. I'm still nervous.

Amaya

I know.  Nobody's really in trouble until they've lost at home, as the saying goes.

And, seriously, Lou, I love you and would bear your gorgeous, curly-haired babies gladly, but GET YOUR FRICKIN' HEAD IN THE GAME <3

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Amaya on June 09, 2011, 09:58:22 AM
I know.  Nobody's really in trouble until they've lost at home, as the saying goes.

And, seriously, Lou, I love you and would bear your gorgeous, curly-haired babies gladly, but GET YOUR FRICKIN' HEAD IN THE GAME <3

Man do I know that feeling.

Amaya

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on June 09, 2011, 10:25:30 AM
Quote from: Amaya on June 09, 2011, 09:58:22 AM

Man do I know that feeling.

You know the feeling of wanting to bear the gorgeous, curly-haired babies of a hot goalie? ??? ??? ???

'Itan Atxur

Amaya

'Itan Atxur

I think it's pretty much hopeless for the Bruins now. Even if they win tomorrow, they can't win game 7 away. It was a hard fought series and Vancouver will deserve the win... if they get it :D