2011 State of Origin

Started by Emtokay, June 10, 2011, 03:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emtokay

Alright I've posted this one a little too late as I've bot had much access to the computer and i cbf doing big posts off my iphone. You can give me love and cookies if you want.

Now lets get down to buisness. Queendsland is one up in this years series and is looking to make 6 series wins in a row. Now New South Wales have a better team from watching the first game. QLD forced them to make 6 goaline drop outs in a row and everytime to stopped QLD from getting over, they have some great new talent as well like Jamie Soward coming into the team at 5/8th in the halves. He's a fantastic kicker and looks to be an advantage for them in game 2. Another person I hope gets into the NSW team, is Jemal Idris, he makes the Australian team, scores a try on debut and doesn't get picked for origin, something is up there.

Now for the good news for the mighty Maroons, aka my team. We've got Greg Inglis back so we're looking at some more biff in this game considering how the first one finished. Darius Boyd, I hope he continues his fine form tackling like he did against Mark  and let's not forget about the trio of Fullback Billy Slater, Halfback Jonathon Thurston and 5/8 Darren Lockyer.

NRL State of Origin Round 1 2011 NSW vs QLD Highlights
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Eyawng te Klltepayu

Nice post!

Note to self: remember not take the route home that goes past Suncorp Stadium and onto the ICB on nights when this is on.
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Emtokay

This game is at ANZ Stadium I'm pretty sure or one of the those big Sydney stadiums.

Emtokay

Just 20 minutes from kick off

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!

'Itan Atxur

These vids are pretty cool. Keep posting them! :)

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Eyawng te Klltepayu

Would be boring if QLD won all the time.
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Emtokay

Well good sir QLD lost 18-8. Good news means game 3 ak the decider will be much more interesting

Emtokay

Emtokay

There is no better way to say goodbye to skipper Darren Lockyer from origin with queenslands 6th series win in a row they defeated new south wales 34-24 at suncorp stadium last night