Martial Arts (BJJ, MMA, UFC, Karate, Taekwon-Do, Wu-shu etc.)

Started by Emtokay, December 27, 2011, 03:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emtokay

So anyone here do any form of Martial for competition/recreational/health/fitness purposes?

I used to be a green belt in the Australian International Taekwon-Do Federation (AITA) for a couple years but due to being young and insterests in other sports I left the Art behind to play football (NRL) Basketball and other sports.

I've now been watching UFC and other MMA sports for a few years now and have decided after getting a Tower 200 to get back into it, gonna be joining the Wing Chun Kung-Fu Academy at the Mackay Kwoon branch, gonna train in BJJ and Kung-Fu, as well as the 30min conditioning class before BJJ. If I've got the energy fitness and money I'll do the Cardio Kickboxing class before my Kung-Fu class. Gonna get right back into it and the advantages of having fun, being fit, getting buff etc with the added benefit of competing in tournaments and making new friends.   
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Navi At Heart

Hey Im an amateur in Mixed martial arts here in Montana, USA Ive been doing it roughly about a year and I have a 3-0 record. My gym has Boxing, BJJ, Wrestling, and Muay thai kickboxing. Its good to see others who have an interest in MMA. :D
Call me Cowboy :)

Niri Te

I practise Tae Kwon Do. I learned it while being stationed in Korea.
Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi