3 (15%)
Other (something I missed, perhaps?)
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Emtokay

And that one football is Rugby League  :P
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Yayo

What about Australian Football? Or Rugby Union?

Anyway, Ultimate is the bomb yo.

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Aytanin Marali

Why is Archery not in the poll?  As far as I'm concerned it's not a sport if it doesn't A.) involve medieval weapons, or B.) can end fatally.  My favorite sports are Jousting, Sword fighting (NOT fencing, that's not nearly as dangerous), Archery, and the Japanese game show Ninja, which now has a different name I believe?  Mostly the first three.  I really wish Jousting would make a come back.  Nothing like it in the world.  I hear there's a new reality show or something coming on that has to do with Jousting, maybe I should take a look?
Went learnnavi.org.  Clicked on vocabulary.  Typed moron in search box to learn how to spell skxawng.  Found two Na'vi words for moron.  Life complete.  ;D

Niri Te

Well then my favorite Sport, that I used to compete in regularly fits in, under qualifying condition "B". It is Dirt Track Stock Car Racing. You have NO IDEA the Adrenalin Rush, when you, and the car next to you are coming off the fourth turn, ass ends of your cars kicked out 45 degrees, tires spinning, TRYING to get traction, 400 horsepower V-8 engine making this BEAUTIFUL SYMPHONY at 7,000 RPM. The two of you are side by side, inches apart, door handle to door handle, and a hundred yards in front of you, closing fast, is the flagger in his stand holding the checkered flag. IT IS MORE FUN THAN SEX !!

Quote from: Aytanin Marali on October 14, 2012, 12:28:34 AM
Why is Archery not in the poll?  As far as I'm concerned it's not a sport if it doesn't A.) involve medieval weapons, or B.) can end fatally.  My favorite sports are Jousting, Sword fighting (NOT fencing, that's not nearly as dangerous), Archery, and the Japanese game show Ninja, which now has a different name I believe?  Mostly the first three.  I really wish Jousting would make a come back.  Nothing like it in the world.  I hear there's a new reality show or something coming on that has to do with Jousting, maybe I should take a look?
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Taronyu Leleioae

Quote from: Aytanin Marali on October 14, 2012, 12:28:34 AM
Why is Archery not in the poll?...

I agree.  Also there isn't horse sports (eventing) either.  

Admittedly there is a huge thrill and adrenalin rush having a powerful machine at your control.  And I appreciate flying (especially alone and north in the wilderness) where you are looking into the distance all around, and nearly everyone else is on the ground below you, never to know or appreciate the experience of flight.

But, in my opinion, having a mutual bond with another living creature trumps it all, over time.  Aka eventing a horse through a field or forest experiencing nature and life together...  Granted riding is really an individual sport and not something you can just put away in your closet or garage (car park) when you are finished for the day...  Not to mention, expensive!