Previous topic - Next topic

Tsteu nantang

NFL: Arizona Cardinals

NCAAF (college football): 3 teams, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Boise State

Tennis: Andy Roddick

I think thats about it...
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on May 05, 2011, 07:30:37 PM
I used to play basketball, I wasn't that good on attacking, but I was very good at defending, catching the ball at difficult and long shots and passing the ball over long distances. We were state champions once, well more of a province champions xD The Netherlands isn't that big. We were champions of Limburg in 2004, if I remember.

Even at basketball at school I'm pretty good, although everyone 'bends' the rules. I was defending a girl, she very sportive and doesn't like to lose, we were at the basket and rest of team at the middle of the field. Opposing team makes a long shot this girl and just in time I jump in front of her, grabbing the ball and then to the basket, lay-up and in the basket. That was my only lay-up that went good that day :P

That sounds like a bad ass play!! I think I scored a goal once...

Quote from: Tsteu nantang on May 05, 2011, 08:54:16 PM
NFL: Arizona Cardinals

I'd love to see Marc Bulger starting for the Cards. Being a Rams fan, obviously I'm not a huge Cards fan. But when Warner was with them I just HAD to route for them. When Warner retired, they became my enemy again. I could route for them with Marc at the helm. Plus, Fitzgerald is by far my favorite receiver. Even more so than Tory Holt or Issac Bruce.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsteu nantang

Thanks for the respect man, personally I see nothing but good coming from bradford, assuming he stays healthy and yea Bulger would be nice but he would be temporary. I just know that those 2-3 times a year our teams meet up, sorry but, I wont be cheering for the rams.
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Tsteu nantang on May 05, 2011, 10:16:02 PM
Thanks for the respect man, personally I see nothing but good coming from bradford, assuming he stays healthy and yea Bulger would be nice but he would be temporary. I just know that those 2-3 times a year our teams meet up, sorry but, I wont be cheering for the rams.

If they do get Marc, and they can keep him on his feet, I see no reason they can't win the division. The Rams horrible (at the time) offensive line ruined what could have been a hall of fame career. If Bulger can shake off all the hits he's taken and throw the way he used to, the Cards will be a high scoring team again.

And Bulger doesn't fumble the way Warner does. Though I do remember a game between the Warner lead Cards and the Bulger lead Rams a few years ago where we had a 2 point lead with less than two mins, but Bulger fumbled the ball inside field goal range for Arizona. But then Warner fumbled it right back. I think both our teams are WAY better than that now though.

I can deal with Arizona winning the division even w/o Bulger. Just so long as it's not the Seahawks or Niners.

Tsteu nantang

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on May 05, 2011, 10:26:36 PMJust so long as it's not the Seahawks or Niners.
Thank you! I agree completely. Best of luck this year (assuming there is a season).

'Itan Atxur