Idea!

Started by Tukru, December 24, 2009, 07:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tukru

Hey my name is Tukru I was wandering if some of ya'll would be interested in maybe doing a webcam study groups lol. I am trying very hard but just need some help and I need to hear these words maybe it is the same for all of us, but I don't know. But if any of ya'll are interested please reply to this thread thank you.. And maybe we can get this on the move lol. (Hopefully)

sefuheron

Kaltxì ma Tukru! That actually sounds pretty cool. I would be all over that if I had a webcam, but alas, the most I can do is upload to youtube.
Yom yom yom. Txonti swiräl.

brionywolf

I completely agree

I can read the stuff and try my best to hear others on audio.... but, being a visual learner, I really need to actually see the words being said.
I think someone should do a youtube weekly lesson or something.... slowly of course =D

I would do it myself... I'd love to..... only one problem: I can't speak the language yet >.<

tute nuereime

we have one thread already doing a youtube lessons but i cant find it if someone does please post the link
kaltxì peng oeru fra'uya niNa'Vi

sefuheron

Edited... see posting below instead for links to some youtube resources.

http://forum.learnnavi.org/index.php?topic=210.msg2627#msg2627

Taruia

Have any of the people on here verified that those are good examples to be learning from? William? Steven? I'll trust those more when one of those two gives the green light XD

tute nuereime

well we have one on this website but i dont know if they have been approved yet

sefuheron

Youtube Reading of Common Phrases
http://forum.learnnavi.org/index.php?topic=201.0

Na'vi Lesson 1: Vowels and Ejectives
http://forum.learnnavi.org/index.php?topic=151.0

Diary of Na'vi Learning
http://www.youtube.com/user/theasiancountries

tute nuereime

that is soo weird because that isn't the one i saw either. it was under something like video lessons

sefuheron

Updated previous post to include all links.

Irayo

Beduino

Look these 2. Good vids

Na'vi corpus
Na'vi corpus
tsun ngal tslam fì'uti srak?

tute nuereime

the first one would be it

Eywayä Irrtok

What about a ventrilo channel + windows live messenger group? that way you dont necessarily need a webby, only a mic
Tìng mikyun nìltsan, fì'u fya'o ne tslayam letok lu -- mune sì mune tsìng lu.

tute nuereime

i think we already have someone setting it up but keep a look out for it and leave the link here so we can find it.

Eywayä Irrtok

Setting up a vent channel?
Tìng mikyun nìltsan, fì'u fya'o ne tslayam letok lu -- mune sì mune tsìng lu.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Tukru on December 24, 2009, 07:49:04 PM
Hey my name is Tukru I was wandering if some of ya'll would be interested in maybe doing a webcam study groups lol. I am trying very hard but just need some help and I need to hear these words maybe it is the same for all of us, but I don't know. But if any of ya'll are interested please reply to this thread thank you.. And maybe we can get this on the move lol. (Hopefully)

Oe mllteie nang.
私は太った男だ。

Tukru

Well we can all figure something out! I am soo up for doing study time either over the phone or on the net, Just message me if you wanna do it I would also love the help because I am doing this it is just sometimes I am worried about doing the wrong thing.

'Irr'ni

Quote from: Beduino on December 24, 2009, 11:25:02 PM
Look these 2. Good vids

Na'vi corpus
Na'vi corpus

A (possibly dumb) question:
Why in the second video, in the Na'vi translation of Come with me if you want to live! 'want' is spelled as new? In the dictionary, it's neu.

Fhangrin

Skype might be a better idea. I know I'm new here, but all things considered, it'd be easier and cheaper to be able to do auditory -and- visual learning in real time via Skype. Added bonus, it's free, and there's no mass number of settings to deal with so it's easier to deal with than Vent.

tsko

ill for sure try, also ventrillo for talking?  its a lot less sketchy and we could help eachother out with pronunciation too?

if anyone wants to add me on msn, feel free to add me ([email protected]), ive just started today so im kinda really really new.