javascript:void(0) on Google Chrome

Started by Vawmataw, April 10, 2015, 10:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uniltiranyu aean

ma titsewan,
irayo.  wurde das problem behoben?
You can write me in Italian, French, German and of course in English.

Eywa ngahu

Tìtstewan

No, not yet, because the server admins are in the US and there it is 5 am (Houston) in the morning...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Wllìm

Quote from: Wllìm on April 12, 2015, 04:19:12 AM
I'm not sure why the tags do work with the mobile browsers and IE, though... ???

Just found this quote from the CloudFlare website:

Quote from: https://www.cloudflare.com/features-optimizer
Every browser works a bit differently, whether it is Internet Explorer on a PC or Safari on an iPhone. Browser optimization automatically adjusts the way content is delivered based on the particular device accessing the site to maximize speed without affecting the site's look or features.

Maybe their optimization code for Firefox and Chrome is broken :-\

Wllìm

By the way, some all smileys are broken again:

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Tìtstewan

This is clearly a case for Markì.

QuoteBy the way, some all smileys are broken again:
And quoting from the topic summary as well...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

I have same problem .I cant see on Google chrome but IE work and also smiles are broken for me.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Tìtstewan

Shoutbox is working now.

Test
:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
Smileys and buttons as well.

Whoever has fixed that, big IRAYO! :D

Wllìm

Here as well! Indeed, the page source now says

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://forum.learnnavi.org/Themes/default/script.js?fin11"></script>

so apparently someone corrected this. :D

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

naosme

"The term ""Javascript:void(0)"" is commonly encountered in web development, especially when working with links that trigger JavaScript functions. This phrase is often used in the ""href"" attribute of a link to prevent the default action of the link from being executed.

When a user clicks on a link with ""href='Javascript:void(0)'"" attribute, the browser does not load a new page or redirect the user to a different URL. Instead, it triggers a JavaScript function that is defined elsewhere in the code.

According to an article on Appuals https://appuals.com/solved-javascriptvoid0/, this technique is often used by web developers to create dynamic and interactive web pages. It allows them to add complex functionality to their websites without needing to reload the entire page. Instead, JavaScript functions can be used to make updates to specific parts of the page or trigger animations and other effects.

However, it's worth noting that using ""Javascript:void(0)"" in the href attribute can cause issues with accessibility and search engine optimization. Screen readers may have difficulty interpreting the links, and search engine crawlers may not be able to follow them properly.

""Javascript:void(0)"" is a useful technique for web developers to add dynamic functionality to their websites. However, it's important to be aware of the potential issues and use it appropriately. Web developers should ensure that their websites remain accessible and search engine-friendly while using this technique."