New set of na'vi smileys

Started by Syalhu swirä, September 20, 2010, 11:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

überdoodlet

Quote from: Kemaweyan on September 21, 2010, 09:14:59 PM
No, you did not understand. Probably my english is so bad.. sorry. Ok. We have no ideas, I told that if we would have some ideas, we can create the poll. But now I think better to tell new ideas just here, without poll :)
No, your English is perfect. :D I was agreeing with you. I know what you mean. You're right.

It's funny how half the posts here mention ears. Hehe.

Now I will say: "commence the listing"!

Kemaweyan

So, we have one idea :) That is your idea about creation the smiley of ikran and palulukan :) I think it's interesting idea, but yet I don't know how it would look :) I can't imagine that...
Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

überdoodlet

Yeah, it is a little hard. Those creatures are a little less "round", if you know what I mean. most of the existing should be easier, as you have something to work off of. The other ideas, for a change of pace, are different from the Na'vi. Maybe thinking of some other wildlife that live in Pandora?

Syalhu swirä

Oe irayo seyi ayngaru nìwotx! )
Your replies are very important for me. And I'll try to make a full set os smiley as soom as possible )

Nyx, Sireayä mokri
I'll try to draw an semi-evil smily, but could you explain, how you imagine it? Redskin na'vi with small horns? I hope not... Po ke lu Eywa'eveng, oe fpìl.

About Ikran and Palulukan smiley
Oh... Yes, it is really interesting idea, but I also can't imagine that... It is hard and... it is a challenge! )) I'll accept it, but let me finish a current smiley set at first)

Kemaweyan

Quote from: Syalhu swirä on September 21, 2010, 09:44:03 PM
I'll try to draw an semi-evil smily, but could you explain, how you imagine it? Redskin na'vi with small horns? I hope not... Po ke lu Eywa'eveng, oe fpìl.

Just imagine Neytiri when she angry at Jake :) Kawkrr ke slayu nga Na'viyä hapxì >:(

Syalhu swirä

No, it will be angry and sad emotion, not an evil smiley!

Maria TunVrrtep

Ooooooooooo a Thanator smiley!!!!!!!!!
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Nyx

Quote from: Syalhu swirä on September 21, 2010, 09:44:03 PM
Well, see how this one: ;D isn't just laughing its txìm off. It's grinning, it's smug, it did something, it knows something you don't. And it's really enjoying a good joke.

Sireayä mokri

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on September 21, 2010, 05:06:43 PM
Maybe even make some ikran ones too???

I can also hardly imagine that :)

Ma Syalhu swirä, I was thinking about evil smile on the face. Sort of combination of laughing one and angry one.
When the mirror speaks, the reflection lies.

P.A.'li makto

Can we have a "smiley in love"...? I'd like to....Or a blushing one....?

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Kemaweyan

Txura Rolyu

for ikran maybe have some doing a "smile" that looks menacing. The ikran set would be more for just poking at people and voicing frustration or having fun... I just think that all the great fearsome creatures should be represented.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Toruk Makto

The smileys set that is displayed is determined by each user. You could set yours for ikran smileys, but others wouldn't necessarily see it.

- Markí

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Markì on September 22, 2010, 01:26:09 PM
The smileys set that is displayed is determined by each user. You could set yours for ikran smileys, but others wouldn't necessarily see it.

- Markí

While this is true, I would not mind seeing the Na'vi animated ears and smilies. ;)

Excellent idea.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

überdoodlet

Maybe for the  semi evil one, it could look more scheming and mischievous than evil. Like the Cheshire cat smile.

Nyx

überdoodlet

Wow, this has a great amount of views!

Toruk Makto

I created the named smiley set for these great new smiley icons.  It is called "Na'vi-animated".  You can go ahead and choose it in your profile if you want, but only the 5 smileys Syalhu swirä has finished at this point will show up ( :) ;) :D ;D :(). You can see which ones are still missing, because it will just have the text instead of the actual smiley listed above the edit box when you make a new post or private message.

BTW, the "laugh" smiley is in the "grin" position. Unfortunately we can't change the list of default smiley names and BBCodes on the system at this time.

- ta Markì

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Markì on September 23, 2010, 10:16:45 PM
  BTW, the "laugh" smiley is in the "grin" position. Unfortunately we can't change the list of default smiley names and BBCodes on the system at this time.

- ta Markì

I actually imagined it was just a LN take on the current smileys :D

BTW, I missed some of those other smileys (missing a lot, but at least you got the major ones down ;))

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Kemaweyan

Oh, thanks. And new smiley is here - (for  :o ). I hope you'll add this one too ;)