New set of na'vi smileys

Started by Syalhu swirä, September 20, 2010, 11:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txura Rolyu

New Na'vi smileys. Their power? OVER 9000!!!!  >:(

;D
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Amaya

I would really really really really really (is that enough "really"s?  Maybe mentally add a couple more for emphasis) like a smiley to replace >.> which I use almost constantly.  Especially if it was kinda looking side to side, like >.> <.< >.>

If that makes any sense to anyone... :P ::)

Toruk Makto

Custom smileys may be possible some day, but for now the smiley set in use on the forums is limited to the default BBcodes.

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Amaya

*sigh* I know.  I just like putting that forward now and then :-*

Mostly I'm a very polite (read "quiet") background person, so please don't mind me one little bit.

Syalhu swirä

Amaya
... What a strange smiley... What does it mean? I can't understand this emotion... Is it looking around?
Could you give an example of using? )

Amaya

it's a sideways glance, for example:

Hello, I'm new here >.> please don't think I'm weird or something.

and yes, the >.> <.< >.> thing is looking side to side slightly nervous

Kxeyo

It's the "Paranoid Android" smiley! ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Syalhu swirä

Today I tried to make an ikran smiley. Well, I suppose, it's nice, but too large for this forum. Also it is hard to express emotions with ikran's muzzle...
Just look:

Eanikran

Quote from: Syalhu swirä on September 28, 2010, 09:29:34 AM
Today I tried to make an ikran smiley. Well, I suppose, it's nice, but too large for this forum. Also it is hard to express emotions with ikran's muzzle...
Just look:

Hrh! He is awesome!  ;D :D

Sireayä mokri

Just look:

Nice, but I don't think ikran can actually express more then one emotion ;D
When the mirror speaks, the reflection lies.

Eyamsiyu

You could animate it eating Quaritch.  Just saying...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kemaweyan

Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

Payä Tìrol

That smiley (It's called the awesome face) is also an internet meme. It's amusing that someone na'vi-zed it :P
Oeyä atanìl mì sìvawm, mipa tìreyä tìsìlpeyur yat terìng

P.A.'li makto

Just look:

I'd gladly use it as a substitute for the word "ikran"...! No matter it can't express emotions...!

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Txura Rolyu

it was worth a try. Maybe you could use the ikran and animate it eating some text perhaps? Like the ban ikran of this forum?
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: P.A.'li makto on September 28, 2010, 01:47:50 PM
Just look:

I'd gladly use it as a substitute for the word "ikran"...! No matter it can't express emotions...!

Hmm..  I can see that being in a custom BBcode: [ikran] (in analogy with [ you ])

...and how about Toruk? ;D

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Kemaweyan

First I would like to see the full set of standart smileys ;)
Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

Maria TunVrrtep

Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on September 28, 2010, 04:50:48 PM
Hmm..  I can see that being in a custom BBcode: [ikran] (in analogy with [ you ])

...and how about Toruk? ;D

Palulukan smileys!!!
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Nyx

Ma Syalhu swirä, you should start charging for the smilies, you could make some serious cash with all the requests you're getting here xD Seriously though, the ikran rules. They all do.

Eanikran

I can't get over how kick-txìm these are! especially the ears, they are win  :D

It would be awesome to have a full set of these, and maybe ikran and toruk eventually  ;D