New set of na'vi smileys

Started by Syalhu swirä, September 20, 2010, 11:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syalhu swirä

It is really great, that this forum has its own unique navi smileys. But they are not very nice for me. So I am making a new set of na'vi smileys.
Here are already done smileys:

Do you like them?
If so, I'll make the full set of smileys. And later I could make a set of smileys with hear (something like that:   )

And my suggestion is to add this smileys into list of Current Smiley Set in profile Look and Layout Preferences.

Toruk Makto

These are great!  It would be nice to have some animated Na'vi smileys as an option.

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Kemaweyan

Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

Nyx

They're awesome! ;D And their ears move, so cool! And if my opinion matters, I think the first hairstyle is the better one, but you could also have different styles on different smilies.

Kemaweyan

Quote from: Nyx on September 21, 2010, 07:37:35 AM
And if my opinion matters, I think the first hairstyle is the better one

I agree

Eana Tanhì

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Sireayä mokri

Quote from: Nyx on September 21, 2010, 07:37:35 AM
If we get the new ones, I'd probably miss the evil look of this one, maybe you can make a semi-evil one?

Agree. I found myself in need of that one several times :)
When the mirror speaks, the reflection lies.

Kì'eyawn

Aww...  Feyä memikyuntsyìp yawne lu oer!
eo Eywa oe 'ia

Fra'uri tìyawnur oe täpivìng nìwotx...

P.A.'li makto

Yes, yes, full set of smileys, please!!!

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Oma Tirea

Tewti ;D

If you can make a full set for the forum, they would make a fine addition for personal preferences ;D

Rutxe, just be sure you can cover all these smileys that have BBCodes with them: :) ;) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Txura Rolyu

WOOT! more smileys that are awesome! Maybe even make some ikran ones too??? just a thought :)
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

überdoodlet

Yeah, these are actually really good. Maybe you should add a poll after asking for some ideas to see what people like. If course, the existing ones could be used to model new ones.
Anyway, bravo!

Kemaweyan

Why poll? I think everyone can tell suggestions here

überdoodlet

Quote from: Kemaweyan on September 21, 2010, 08:49:36 PM
Why poll? I think everyone can tell suggestions here
It was just a suggestion.

If there were tons of entries that would be hard for all to be made due to time, a poll would be nice. But for now, just a list works great.

I think an Ikran smiley or a Thanator smiley would freshen things up...

Kemaweyan

I think the poll would be appropriate if we would have some list of ideas, but cannot consume those all and need to choose.

As for your ideas I think the smileys of Palulukan and Ikran would be good, but I don't know how to create those :( I have no ideas how must those look...

überdoodlet

Quote from: Kemaweyan on September 21, 2010, 09:04:29 PM
I think the poll would be appropriate if we would have some list of ideas, but cannot consume those all and need to choose.

Mhmm.  :D

Well, good luck on working on those smileys! I'm sure the reaction will be cool when you unveil them all.

Kemaweyan

No, you did not understand. Probably my english is so bad.. sorry. Ok. We have no ideas, I told that if we would have some ideas, we can create the poll. But now I think better to tell new ideas just here, without poll :)

Toruk Makto

Personally, I think the ears are great!  Remember, ears and tail also speak.

:)

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Kemaweyan

Yeah, that is the best item :) It's my opinion ::)