Anybody on PSN?

Started by Eanikran, January 17, 2010, 12:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emtokay

I shot through 3 people with the M95 on Bad Company 2, and your all n00bs for playing MW2, BC2 is where its at, none of this heartbeat sensor stuff, no thermal, there is grenade launchers, but it takes more skill since the maps are huge, and im a sniper so ill get you before you get to pull the pin or switch to the 40mm

anyway im: would_u_kindly
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niwantaw

Quote from: Emtokay on May 12, 2010, 05:47:12 AM
I shot through 3 people with the M95 on Bad Company 2, and your all n00bs for playing MW2, BC2 is where its at, none of this heartbeat sensor stuff, no thermal, there is grenade launchers, but it takes more skill since the maps are huge, and im a sniper so ill get you before you get to pull the pin or switch to the 40mm

i haz no moneyz
Only mostly AWOL.

Nantang Makto

BC2 takes a s*** all over MW2. Sniping in BC2 is awesome and actually takes skill, unlike MW2 were you just point and shoot. Next game im buying is BC2. MW2 is fun though...

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Nantang Makto on May 12, 2010, 06:11:57 PM

BC2 takes a s*** all over MW2. Sniping in BC2 is awesome and actually takes skill, unlike MW2 were you just point and shoot. Next game im buying is BC2. MW2 is fun though...
Only in a private match with friends its fun ..........
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Emtokay

Nah, you need the massive map where you can verse people of all kinds of skill levels, thats where you get really good at games, playing somone who you dont even know or care to know
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on May 15, 2010, 07:56:53 AM
Im stuck between buying AVATAR:The Game, and Red Dead Redemption.
Im trusting my intuition on this, I heard AVATAR was rushed, and it was shallow... Ubisoft sucks!  Im going to pre-order RDR instead.
Getting Red Dead Redemption before Avatar the game, I might buy RDR next month and Avatar the game somewhere in the summer I think

Misplaced

Ean Hufwetulyu

im on there
PrinceSonic17
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on May 15, 2010, 08:35:35 AM
OEL NGATI KAMEIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @,@^  ;D I plan to accomplish the same goal. Im waiting 4 AVATAR:The Game to drop in price.
Just rememberd I got a gift card of €17,- for a game store and the game their is €30,- at the moment, but I can't buy now, I have to wait about 6-7 weeks. I just got RDR, so it will be atleast 1 month before I buy a different game, but 4 weeks from now, I must study alot for school, so no time for gaming, after that I'm going on a sailtrip for 1 week and after that I going camping for another week. So I will buy somewhere in the beginning of the summer vacation, but then I'm going to learn the language alot! :P

Tsteu nantang

PSN: Tsteu_Nantang
and im renting the Avatar game so add me!
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Tsteu nantang on July 19, 2010, 09:06:16 PM
PSN: Tsteu_Nantang
and im renting the Avatar game so add me!
ok i senting the request now

Eanikran

Hrh, completely forgot about this thread  :D
Forgot to add everybody in here too, I'll send all those in a bit

Ean Hufwetulyu

Txur Niftxavang

Sorry for the Necropost, but its IMPORTANT!       My whole account was wiped off the HDD, and my PSN *Marine_052191* went with it.          So, here is my new account for those people who do not know me. 

PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Eanikran

Quote from: Txur Niftxavang on February 28, 2011, 08:23:23 AM
Sorry for the Necropost, but its IMPORTANT!       My whole account was wiped off the HDD, and my PSN *Marine_052191* went with it.          So, here is my new account for those people who do not know me. 

Will add later today :D

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on February 28, 2011, 10:25:32 AM
Quote from: Txur Niftxavang on February 28, 2011, 08:23:23 AM

Will add later today :D

same here

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng