Anybody on PSN?

Started by Eanikran, January 17, 2010, 12:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

I bet your just trying to chicken out and make excuses.

P.S. I REALLY think that you are stalking my posts.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Niwantaw

point 1 i posted in this thread long before you

point 2 i ain't joking i have been playing cod4 and the avatar game (and a few othergames) recently not cod6
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

yea, avatar game does kick butt,  but to loose the game?!? how do you do that?  I just have all my games in a nice neat little pile.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Niwantaw

this is the neat section
(attached image)
the other 50 or so are scattered around the house
(and sorry if the pic is too dark this is a crap webcam)
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

you have too many games.

Niwantaw

i know
i haven't even played some of them yet........
it what happens when you get two people funneling a lot of money into various games then giving them all to me
:D
Only mostly AWOL.

Niwantaw

okay sorry missed the time
had a sudden loss of cognative thought so had to sleep
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Rather have my M4A1 with ACOG and grenade launcher

Ofcourse i prefer a M4A1 SOPMOD, but i cant use three attachments, only two

My favourite perk is Cold-Blooded

And I have only 15 games for my PS3
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Niwantaw

i have 14..... then about 30 for the xbox360 +who knows howmany for the other consols and PC
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

I have like 5 games for PS3, and personally, I like hearbeat sensor and pretty much anything.

Niwantaw

HB sensor and silencer for team death
just HB for cage matches
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

if i bling it, I put on grenage launcher with HB.  I get lots of hate mail.

Niwantaw

don't use grenade lauchers... they are so... impersonal it's just a point and click no skill or feeling in it
Only mostly AWOL.

Eanikran

No insults intended, but 203's and HB's are for noobs who don't know how to find people.  :D

Niwantaw

hey HBs depends on one thing - there is nothing i actualy want on there so hell i might as well make it so its easyer to find people
and also i depends on how you use it
if you go camper hunting then realy it comes in handy as most don't bother with ninja
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

personally though, my favorite class si one where you have Marathon, Lightweight, and commando on, with a tac knife.  Now thats pretty damn personal.

Niwantaw

and an instant fail agaist a half decent shot with a shotgun
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

yea, but there are lots of noobs on PSN.

Nantang Makto

I have a psn account: TRAINED_2_KILL add me I'm usually playing MW2

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 04, 2010, 06:08:37 PM
don't use grenade lauchers... they are so... impersonal it's just a point and click no skill or feeling in it
I like grenade launchers, I was a good noobtuber, but I'm good with explosives. I'm also good in kamikaze attacks "BONZAI!" In Wasteland I saw a sniper laying, he didn't saw, I went to him, I lay down next to him, hold on my grenade and BOOM, +100.

And I don't use the sci-fi heartbeat sensor and the sci-fi thermal sight that much.

And I hate people that keep using overpowerd weapons, like the UMP45 or the FAMAS.

A few days ago my friend got 4 kills with 1 bullet from a desert eagle! lol
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF