Started by Txon_uk, June 12, 2021, 03:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Elf

I was wondering, if there will be some Avatar 2 game. Maybe at time of Avatar 3 movie release yes :)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Toliman

Quote from: Blue Elf on January 15, 2023, 08:49:03 AMI was wondering, if there will be some Avatar 2 game. Maybe at time of Avatar 3 movie release yes :)
I think that it's possible :)

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Toliman

Toliman

Toliman

Avatar: Frontiers Of Pandora Is Weirdly Perfect For Ubisoft
https://screenrant.com/avatar-frontiers-pandora-ubisoft-story-world-exploration/

A hallmark of James Cameron's Avatar movies is a stunning, immersive fantasy world, which is a perfect fit for Ubisoft's development repertoire.

Toliman

Toliman

Toliman

Toliman

Tìtstewan

Nothing really new in that video. We maybe have to wait untill the E3 event where Ubisoft eventually shows actual gameplay scenes of that game. I just hope that even if it said that it will be a 1st person game, there will be a 3rd person option built in.

Plus, I'm really curious to see what hardware requirements this game will need to look really nice at 4K.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Toliman

Quote from: Tìtstewan on February 21, 2023, 12:14:56 PMPlus, I'm really curious to see what hardware requirements this game will need to look really nice at 4K.
Yeah, me too.

Toliman

Tìtstewan

As I've speculated before, I guess, we'll know more about this game on that E3 event. And even if they have to delay it again, we have waited over a decade for A2, so we do have patience. ;D

Also:
Quote from: wm.annis on February 25, 2023, 07:05:23 PMPaul is busy working on some Na'vi related things (coaching for the video game, etc.)
^this give me hope that we'll see or hear good Na'vi stuff. :)

Toliman

Tìtstewan

Difficult to decide where to post this article... ...but I let this here:
https://screenrant.com/avatar-graphic-novels-ubisoft-game-new-parts-pandora/

If this becomes true, some places or clans in the game could eventually play a role in an upcomming sequel movies, wou. :toruk:

Toliman

Reiey fpi Sìtaron

I'm probably hoping for too much but I want there to be the option to play this game in Na'vi with subtitles (unless human characters are talking of course). They've done similar things before - notably Far Cry Primal was entirely in a fictional language created for the game, and Ghost of Tsushima had the option to play entirely in Japanese. Not to mention the myriad of languages spoken by NPCs in the Assassin's Creed series. We can only hope.

Toliman

Tìtstewan

If they are making the stuff nìNa'vi nì'aw, it would be amazing! But, I do not want to build up too much hope. :-X