Avatar game announced to be made by Kabam. :D

<< < (3/4) > >>

Lynxcat:

--- Quote from: TEAgaming2154 on June 29, 2016, 11:27:22 am ---Yeah, it could be a total flop, but I have trusted JC for years and I'm sure he wouldn't allow it to be a flop, or let it turn into Clash of Clans or something crappy like that.

--- End quote ---

Ahaha yeah. As long as it's not an expensive app or requires in-app purchases. That bugs me all the time.  :facepalm:

marcin1509:

--- Quote from: Hahaw[hhvhhvcz] on June 29, 2016, 05:26:11 am ---
PS: Because I'm going to start studing IT (coding and 3D modeling) at school in September, I'd be pleased if we could gather team about 10~20 people to develop our own fan game. It is the only way to make it how we, fans, want to look like.

--- End quote ---

I would join you too even if I'm not very experienced in it at all.

Toruk Makto:
I'm going to be very interested to see if all the hard work that LEI has put into this actually pays off. They are aware of how badly the Ubisoft games sucked and I doubt they want to let themselves get hosed again.

TEAgaming2154:
I actually enjoyed the Ubisoft games. They should have released it after the film, not before. It pretty much gave away the plot.

Tìtstewan:
IHMO, they have not used the full potential of the Avatar game they have created. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version