Started by Hufwe ta'em, April 16, 2010, 06:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsamsiyu92

Quote from: tawtewng on June 16, 2010, 06:40:13 AM
Iplay as RDA..

But I only use the stardard issue rifle

I said that all the noobs choose RDA, doesn't meant that RDA are all noobs.

...slä eana samsiyu sawtuteto siltsan leiu...

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tsamsiyu92 on June 16, 2010, 06:19:10 AM
OK I'll add you next time I play.

Another thing about the game. There's a map called Va'era Ramunong, but it has no va'era ramunong (well of souls).

And it seems like all the noobs choose to play as RDA, because the noob gear (noobtube) is for RDA.
On MW2 I used to use the 40mm alot, because my friends is pretty no-life at MW2, so he always wins and the only to effectively kill him is by using the noobtube
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Niwantaw

Duel M9s...

maybe an assault rifle  ;)
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsamsiyu92

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 16, 2010, 09:47:41 AM

Another thing about the game. There's a map called Va'era Ramunong, but it has no va'era ramunong (well of souls).

And it seems like all the noobs choose to play as RDA, because the noob gear (noobtube) is for RDA.
On MW2 I used to use the 40mm alot, because my friends is pretty no-life at MW2, so he always wins and the only to effectively kill him is by using the noobtube

The noobtube is really available for everyone, so why do the "pros" whine about it?

Although, i hate to see LVL 50-70-ers using the noobtube. Let alone presigers

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tsamsiyu92 on June 16, 2010, 10:14:37 AM

The noobtube is really available for everyone, so why do the "pros" whine about it?

A weeks ago I played COD4 again and all the other players were all prestige level something. And I was still lvl 14, because I got of the multiplayer after level 14 and the multiplayer of MW2 also sucks. But I was playing a match with prestige guys in COD4 and I could easily keep up with them, I got about the same score as the prestige guys and one guy even didn't saw me, I was in the shadow hiding behind a couch :P, he walks by and I kill him :P

And I have a PS3 btw

Tsamsiyu92

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 16, 2010, 10:48:53 AM
Quote from: Tsamsiyu92 on June 16, 2010, 10:14:37 AM

A weeks ago I played COD4 again and all the other players were all prestige level something. And I was still lvl 14, because I got of the multiplayer after level 14 and the multiplayer of MW2 also sucks. But I was playing a match with prestige guys in COD4 and I could easily keep up with them, I got about the same score as the prestige guys and one guy even didn't saw me, I was in the shadow hiding behind a couch :P, he walks by and I kill him :P

And I have a PS3 btw

1. Prestige does not always mean skill, but that the players have played the game a lot
2. There is a way to cheat with levels (at least in MW2). with hacked servers and s***.

Txantslusam Skxawng

100% of the people now that are prestige level 10 have used it

Txantslusam Skxawng

This Friday I will 'Enter the world'

Hufwe ta'em

now my Avatar game is a dust collector

Tsepxor

Try to keep this related to the Avatar game rather than stuff like MW2.

Discussions about other games can be found in the Games Forum

Irayo.

<MulleDK19> Yesterday I started with "A man was walking along the road, and suddenly got hit by a wheelchair going 250 miles per hour"
<MulleDK19> it ended with: "Death of a wheelchair - On the road since 1250"

Hufwe ta'em

Do someone have still this video game

Txur Niftxavang

I still own my copy.  I do not sell my games. unless they are really useless.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Human No More

I still have mine, sometimes I like to just kill some tawtute when I'm stressed ;D
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Txantslusam Skxawng

Txep swirä

I will keep mine... i will not sell my games.
I have normal edition and a still factory sealed collectors edition ;D
What if you sell it and later think: hmm, you know what? I am going to play avatar! Oh wait... i've sold it.
And that why i have for more than 25 games (i think, i don't know)
"You not be here. Go back!"
Neytiri

I survived Black Mesa, I went trough City 17, I fought trough Rapture and escaped....
So what can possible go wrong on Pandora?

Stories:
The untold stories of the war on Pandora (written in Dutch)written in English

Tirea Atstunwi

And i will keep my game (Avatar the game normal edition), even though i have finished it 4 times (all played as Na'vi. Never as a RDA soldier because I think it's unethical). I would like to ask, does anyone knows the differences between the "Avatar the game" and the "Avatar the game collectors edition"? ???

Niwantaw

Quote from: Txep swirä on October 27, 2010, 04:25:22 PM
I will keep mine... i will not sell my games.
I have normal edition and a still factory sealed collectors edition ;D
What if you sell it and later think: hmm, you know what? I am going to play avatar! Oh wait... i've sold it.
And that why i have for more than 25 games (i think, i don't know)
Along that path leads madness.

I think I own nearly 200 games for various platforms...

Finding the ones I want is a pain... I have too many rubbish ones :/
Only mostly AWOL.

Hufwe ta'em

Who wanna play tonite with it around 8pm GMT -5