Started by Hufwe ta'em, April 16, 2010, 06:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hufwe ta'em

I've finish the game 2 time with both faction and i just don't play anymore with it ... even the multilayer because it not very good.
So i asking my self what to do with it ... To keep it or sale it ....

Niwantaw

keep it

you never know you might just fancy playing it randomly
and if not

you can claim your a bigger avatar fan than them because they don't own the game....
and the multiplayer can be good. You just need to get a game not full of absolute ****s
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I dont have the game yet, but do you think its need (free) DLC ?
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txur Niftxavang

I'd keep it if I were you. Too me trading/selling games is not worth the trouble anymore. I'm going to buy it soon, or I'll get it as a gift for my b-day.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on May 09, 2010, 10:02:17 AM
I'd keep it if I were you. Too me trading/selling games is not worth the trouble anymore. I'm going to buy it soon, or I'll get it as a gift for my b-day.
hurry up and get it...

i want to kill you and eat your eyes for jujubes :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur Niftxavang

Yea, but we'll be in the same faction. Na'vi? I guess, I've never seen a tawtute eat eye balls for jujubees.   ???

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.

Niwantaw

i am a tawtute but na'vi eyeballs are a delicacy from where i come from  :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Niwantaw

*is eating something*
"what sorry busy eating the local delicacies maybe i'll try a moutian oyster next...." :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur Niftxavang

Where I come from they are called, "Rocky mountain oysters."  Which, I'd rather just stick with eating yerik...

Txur Niftxavang

I'm buying AVATAR for ma ps3 today. Instead of saving for RDR.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Is Avatar the Game worth it for €13,- ?

Tsamsiyu92

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 14, 2010, 02:23:39 PM
Is Avatar the Game worth it for €13,- ?

Indeed it is. I paid €49,99 for it. That's a robbery, but I had fun. The multiplayer is fun, but remember to add EVERYONE as a friend, so the friendlist will work as a server list.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I'll be buying it in 4 weeks. Next week on Thursday the PTA's for me. The week after that on Friday, the PTA's has ended for me, the Monday after that I have a sail trip of 5 days with my class. The Monday after that I will bring my schoolbooks, Tuesday or Wednesday I will now if I have passed for this year and on Friday I will get my to hear my grades. So in that week I can buy Avatar the Game. And then I have summervacation and the first Saturday of my summervacation I will go camping for a week. Then I will all the time to play the game. :P

Txur Niftxavang

Wow, its crazy how I keep think schools out for EVERYONE... I just graduated two weeks ago Skxwang.   Hmm, I'll be online alot, I'll be sure to invite you soon.

Tsamsiyu92

My ubi.com user is: IMAAUGO

Invite me, so we can speak Na'vi ingame:)

Txantslusam Skxawng

I think I have a ubisoft account, think I needed to make to get the extra content on AC2. I did had all the free extra content. The Altaïr outfit, the extra throwing knives, the secret underground tomb of the Auditore family

Tsamsiyu92

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 15, 2010, 12:30:20 PM
I think I have a ubisoft account, think I needed to make to get the extra content on AC2. I did had all the free extra content. The Altaïr outfit, the extra throwing knives, the secret underground tomb of the Auditore family

Remember, once you log in with a UBI.COM account, your CD key will be bound to it. IMAAUGO is a boring nickname ingame. It is also random and has NO meaning at all. (I just randomly pressed keys for an email-adress when i was 12).

Niwantaw

fishhunter87... random... pointless... but loosely related to my style of play.

|
   |
   |
   |
  \|/
   V
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsamsiyu92

OK I'll add you next time I play.

Another thing about the game. There's a map called Va'era Ramunong, but it has no va'era ramunong (well of souls).

And it seems like all the noobs choose to play as RDA, because the noob gear (noobtube) is for RDA.

Niwantaw

Iplay as RDA..

But I only use the stardard issue rifle
Only mostly AWOL.