AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

keye'ung makto

not worth it, wait for price to come down

its just another rushjob to get fans to buy it for the title

Txur Txe’lan

it looses points right away just for being a movie game, even though the movie was awesome. iv also looked up some reviews for it and it gets about a 7.2/10. it its on the verge of being a bad game but hardcore fans of the movie (like us) will enjoy it. but its defiantly not worth $60. im waiting for the price to drop

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I played it and I'm probably one of the most hardcore fans, I hated it lots and lots. As most people already know: Illegal Na'vi names, s*** ass pronunciation, gameplay wasn't all too good, graphics were uuugh.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Txur Txe’lan

its a movie video game and almost all movie video games suck. im still debating on whether or not to even rent it anymore. i kinda just want the experience of it. 1 play through on each side and im done. is it even worth that?

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

It's worth probably a 1-3 day rent, for sure doesn't take any longer than that to get through. It's something to numb the pain of not being at the theater.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Hufwe ta'em

kxanì tsamsiyu

the game visually looks amazing (on PC, don't know about xbox 360) but the game play and mechanics let it down.
I am going to wait for it to come down in price then will most likely purchase it.

Txur Txe’lan

is there a demo i can download, or am i going to take a visit to Best Buy and hope it on display

Shoep

There is a demo you can download.

http://www.gamershell.com/download_53202.shtml

Should be that one. But the Demo's not all too pretty, no storyline in it or anything. But it gives you a feeling of the gameplay, atleast.

Sol Lupusnight

I got my copy for 40 bucks the sunday after christmas and i've been playing it ever sense i like it a lot, but then again i got it for cheaper and im not fussy when it comes to games that i know i'll like. but wait for a price drop or if it's on sale for cheaper.
Oel Hawnu Eywati

Étienne

So I actually played the conquest thing and I have to admit, It's pretty bad but kinda fun. Better then me trying to jump on a rock for 20min then realizing that the rope was glowing and I had to shoot it but couldn't really see it because everything is glaring in my face.  ::)

Eanikran

I own it, I thought the campaign was ok, yeah it could have been much better. but MP online is pretty fun.

Zefanaya

Yeah my friend rented it said it was fun, it looks like if it were open world like GTA 4 (don't play that game young ones or palulukan will get you) it would be a good Avatar/Pandora research tool for us hard core Avatar fans and know it alls.  

Edit: the sad thing here is that I forgot I started this thread (bad writer bad). And because this has been answered (clearly) I will be locking it now.

Will unlock per request.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH