<< < (2/5) > >>

Eanikran:
If he does work on something like this it'll probably be after at least the second movie is out if not the third. I'm perfectly fine with that. ;D

The very second I hear this is being developed, I'm preordering it instantly. ;D

Na'vin Nos'feratxu:

--- Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo’itan on May 14, 2011, 09:08:56 am ---If he does work on something like this it'll probably be after at least the second movie is out if not the third. I'm perfectly fine with that. ;D

The very second I hear this is being developed, I'm preordering it instantly. ;D

--- End quote ---

You and me both tsmukan.
I also must mllte, I dont care how long it takes, as long as J.C. makes it awesome!
Graphics and other graphic engines have come a VERY long way since 2009, you could say its doubled in capability, so if you thought the first Avatar The Game was really good looking....well your in for a surprise!

I would personally like to talk about the possibilities!

Vawm tsamsiyu:
I hope The game characters learn to speak na'vi properly.

No more
 kaltxì as kalt- see
Or ngahu as n-gaw
Or or tx px kx as t p k

Pak just writing it bugs me  >:(

Eanikran:
O
--- Quote from: Vawm tsamsiyu on May 14, 2011, 01:32:46 pm ---I hope The game characters learn to speak na'vi properly.

No more
 kaltxì as kalt- see
Or ngahu as n-gaw
Or or tx px kx as t p k

Pak just writing it bugs me  >:(

--- End quote ---
or srane as srain ;D

Na'vin Nos'feratxu:
haha I remember when I first saw the subtitles, and heard them talk....I was familiar with the basics of Na'vi and I was really confused by this.  ;D

The game was a.....disaster in the language level. It was also sorta a disaster in the gameplay level...rather redundant most of the time.
Although I must admit I enjoyed it because I am such an Avatar Fan.

Now....as for the NEW game. I think they should implement a system that encourages the player to learn Na'vi.
When you begin playing, you should start right of the bat with simple language and as the game progresses the language will start to become second hand to you.
Not to mention the fun times to be had moving across Pandora and seeing all the CGI plants and animals, hunting, gathering, surviving!
RDA should have a presence both good and bad RDA.

Of course we cant speculate about what all James Cameron is going to do with the Sequel to Avatar the Movie, we simply dont know anything as far as, It will take place on land but mostly the Pandoran Sea. No real specifics other than that.

So the first part of the MMO should begin on land, in a Clan of your choosing.
I think the Clans should have a large impact on the fights against the RDA, working together but being separate etc.

I can tell you know, Im going to spend the next few years day dreaming about the possibilities...My imagination is huge.  ;D   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version