Started by keye'ung makto, January 14, 2010, 09:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Étienne

You might actually make me buy Oblivion for my PC. Keep up the hard work.

Eywa ngahu

Rayne72

Well i have to say the GAME avatar ... is pretty good Grahpihic wise but ...to get Oblivion to look like that well ......OUCH computer But we will have to test this first when we get the Glowing stuff

mean time id prefer to just make the test area a think Forest Canyon as Oblivion don't have much Jungle stuff cept Marshes  and Swamps

Patience its ..Quality to Us we don't rush we take are time we stil have a Long way to go

now i just need him to send my the *newer esp* lol

cough team leader :D
Forum Topic
Overseer

keye'ung makto

Na'rìng

As soon as school is done for me, which it will in not even two weeks, I will love to help with this project! I have three different mental ideas for the hometree! It's gonna be sweet when this is done!

Until then, eywa ayngahu!
Eywa ngahu ma smukan.
Eywa'evengä yawne lu oeru.

It kraon. XD!!! (Speak it the Na'vi way)

keye'ung makto

the first of hopefully many weapons made by l33nexus

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Nice. What language are the words in?
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

keye'ung makto

russian, the designer of that part of the mod is russian so he took the screenshot.

to my understanding it works with english also

xMine

looks awesome, when will be the first public beta/alpha?

keye'ung makto

not sure yet, still working kinks out of the map

Rayne72

it wont be out  for awhile  not till we have the mesh and atleat one main area done and what not

cough team leader :D
Forum Topic
Overseer

Txur Txe’lan

take your time. make everything perfect the way you want it. just knowing something like this is coming is enough to make me wait

Kretän

I really want to get involved and help out with this! But I feel my skills / lack of ability to dedicate time is holding me back.

But, I have a suggestion! :D

How about, a "to-do" list, that everyone can take a look at. People can create items and contribute as they please, without much need to organise/communicate/dedicate the work. If an item is created to a satisfactory standard, it is removed from / crossed of the list.This would allow people such as myself to get involved easily without the need to dedicate time. And I'm pretty sure this could increase the production rate also.

What do you think, is the to-do list worht giving a go? :)

Txur Txe’lan

i wish i could be involved too but i also lack the skill needed. i am however an experienced beta tester. i was one of the 100 people who tested the halo 3 beta (not the one that cme with the game), and i also do weekly tests on the mmorpg Silkroad Online. so when your at the testing stage, let me know. i would like to help with that.

as for the list; i think its a decent idea, though i worry about the quality of the items created. when its closed staffing like it is now, quality control is easy. but when you open it up it can cause a mess.

xMine

mh, i don't know how to code for oblivion and such things, but i'd be glad if i could help you with the webpage when there will be one (PHP, Flash AS2/AS3) ;)

Orgotloth

I'm good for voice acting, check my grammar and I can say anything.  I *might* also be able to make up a story of some sort, if you want it quest driven.

Tefpakyu

-Tefpakyu-

Yeya Swizaw

This mod is looking great!  :D

I need to get Oblivion PC! I have it on PS3 :(

"Everybody loves me... except people who don't"
  "Oe yawne lu frapor... oe ke lu suteru mungwrr"

Ikranä mokri

this sounds awsome how long till u think itll be ready cause it would rule

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

keye'ung makto

my current guess is at least 6 more months but that's nonstop