Started by keye'ung makto, January 14, 2010, 09:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loran

Looks incredible! I have some experience with the TES:CS and would love to help out with the creation of Pandora! Just send me the files and tell me what to do and I'll do it! (I am currently working on a minor mod that is released in a few weeks, but I don't mind working on two mods at once; It would be nice to have some variation)

My other ride is an Avatar.

Lightna

Quote from: keye'ung makto on January 20, 2010, 05:58:40 PM
well at the momant i lack the recources to make it jungly

oblivion lacks   any jungle type meshs and textures

When in doubt, make your own jungle meshes and textures.

I really can't wait to see this come to fruition. It'll be freakin' awesome!  ;D
Also, I'm really glad I got Oblivion GOTY edition. ^_^ Anyway, keep up the good work. Maybe I could assist in making a storyline of sorts? Main storyline or a sub-storyline? (Like the Fighters' Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild storylines.)

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

if there is any progress in work, inform us please in firs post (edit)

Loran

Any progress will be posted in the nexus forums, this thread is intended to be for discussion; so the nexus thread won't be flooded.

keye'ung makto

Txur Txe’lan

ZOMG!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!! I CANT WAIT!!

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Amazing! Man I can't wait for this
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

It's looking good, would be nice to have some commentary on the video though just sort explaining what you planned on doing for certain areas and such.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Tefpakyu

Awesome, work is progressing really fast!
-Tefpakyu-

Loran

Quote from: Tefpakyu on February 13, 2010, 02:26:59 PM
Awesome, work is progressing really fast!

It has since I stepped in to the picture  ::)

Some of the future vids will have commentary since we are still in "pre-production" and haven't done that much planning yet, and we still haven't got a race (turned out that the prick who was making it just made it for himself).

Swizaw Nguway

My god, this looks LEGENDARY. I cant wait for this.

Tseyk Tìriuä

I can do translations/speaking parts if you need...just send me a message xD and looks awesome!

Tengkrr tìsngä'i Yawäl peyä tsenget ulte kifkey Yawä'evangäti ngamop.

'Itan Atxur

Damn! I've been waiting for this! Right after I first got out of the theater one of my first thoughts was "Wow. That would make a great Oblivion mod".

I've poured WAY too much time into Oblivion and it's mods. A bit more wouldn't be such a bad thing!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsway'eion

Glowing plants... would look AMAZING, and they would also help the visibility. When i looked at the video, it was kind of hard to see. But that could have just been the visual recording quality or something.

Txur Txe’lan

i think it was because it was night time. correct me if im wrong but i don't thing oblivion has very many glowing plants at all. i recall only seeing some mushrooms that seemed to glow in-game by a river.

Tsway'eion

Quote from: Txur Txe'lan on February 13, 2010, 11:55:56 PM
i think it was because it was night time. correct me if im wrong but i don't thing oblivion has very many glowing plants at all. i recall only seeing some mushrooms that seemed to glow in-game by a river.

I think i remember plants that looked liked they glow in the Shivering Isles, but its been like 6 months since I've played it... so i could be wrong.

Loran

A thing about the dialogue: it won't be all in Na'vi, only a few words.

Example:
Spoken: Irayo, that nantang nearly had me there.
Subtitle: Thank you, that viperwolf nearly had me there.

slOth.

THIS IS AMAZING!!! seriously cant wait for this!

but i wonder if the race, just the race is available to play yet? or not till pandora is rdy?

Loran

There is no race as I said, so anyone who can give us one would be owed a debt of gratitude. There are races out there, but they aren't that well made...

Tseyk Tìriuä

I should be more like: "Irayo! Nantang nearly have me almost!" as in a person who knows Na'vi but can barely speak English hahaha xD

Tengkrr tìsngä'i Yawäl peyä tsenget ulte kifkey Yawä'evangäti ngamop.