Started by keye'ung makto, January 14, 2010, 09:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loran

No, the grammar will be correct. My idea is that in "real life" they are speaking Na'vi, like in Assassin's Creed 2 for example.

My other ride is an Avatar.

Txur Txe’lan

Quote from: Tsway'eion on February 14, 2010, 02:08:51 AM
Quote from: Txur Txe'lan on February 13, 2010, 11:55:56 PM
i think it was because it was night time. correct me if im wrong but i don't thing oblivion has very many glowing plants at all. i recall only seeing some mushrooms that seemed to glow in-game by a river.

I think i remember plants that looked liked they glow in the Shivering Isles, but its been like 6 months since I've played it... so i could be wrong.

oh, i don't have Shivering Isles. if you guys haven't yet you should look through oblivions DLC for object that might be useful.

Letxuma Swizaw

i wouldn't mind helping voice acting but i'm too lazy to join your forum. sorry.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Tsway'eion

Here is a bunch of screenshots, some i took while in Shivering Isles, and some are from the main website's description of Shivering isles.

There is also a mod called the "akatosh mount" which allows you to fly on a drake... if someone modified the mesh... they could have an Ikran...

An image of that mod is included in the top right corner.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4043/avatarmodhopes.jpg

Tseyk Tìriuä

Why no have bad grammar we shouldn't?

Tengkrr tìsngä'i Yawäl peyä tsenget ulte kifkey Yawä'evangäti ngamop.

Loran

Quote from: Tsway'eion on February 14, 2010, 11:18:40 PM
Here is an bunch of screenshots, some i took while in Shivering Isles, and some from the main website's description of Shivering isles.

There is also a mod called the "akatosh mount" which allows you to fly on a drake... if someone modified the mesh... they could have an Ikran...

We are already using Shivering Isles stuff, and we are already using the akatosh mount and are planning to replace it with an ikran. So in other words: Way ahead of ya!

My other ride is an Avatar.

Tsway'eion

Quote from: Loran on February 15, 2010, 12:28:11 AM
Quote from: Tsway'eion on February 14, 2010, 11:18:40 PM
Here is an bunch of screenshots, some i took while in Shivering Isles, and some from the main website's description of Shivering isles.

We are already using Shivering Isles stuff, and we are already using the akatosh mount and are planning to replace it with an ikran. So in other words: Way ahead of ya!

Figures, but it would have been a shame if it wasn't there, so i decided to mention it just in case. Looking forward to the mod.
Quote from: Tseyk Tìriuä on February 15, 2010, 12:08:34 AM
Why no have bad grammar we shouldn't?

ngal ke tslolam oet? oel si kxeyeyit na 'eveng. oel ke omum 'upet pilvlltxe. XD

Tefpakyu

Whether or not there are currently any glowing plants in oblivion, it would not be very difficult to make a shader that does that, or if you're feeling really lazy put a flaming torch within it to provide light, not that I would ever do that in a mod...
-Tefpakyu-

Tsway'eion

Quote from: Tefpakyu on February 15, 2010, 08:55:22 AM
Whether or not there are currently any glowing plants in oblivion, it would not be very difficult to make a shader that does that, or if you're feeling really lazy put a flaming torch within it to provide light, not that I would ever do that in a mod...

See the trick after you get it to glow, is to have pieces of it glow brighter if you "harvest" anything from it, or collide with it, or shoot it with an arrow kind of thing.

Or in the case of the mushrooms that fold in on themselves...

I think oblivion has a "grab" command that allows you to interact with actual objects that you can't pick up, like the chains in the prison when you first start. Can you do anything else with them? Not really, but i think its fun to watch them swing when you collide with them.

'Itan Atxur

Lol. That's the VERY first thing I EVER did when I first played Oblivion and is the first thing I do every time I make a new character!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

keye'ung makto

we have updated the topic on nexus forums with pictures, pictures and more pictures.

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=170284&st=430&start=430

go back a few pages and check them all out

Valuk

Ever looking for another Beta tester, I'm your man, got a nice rig here and Oblivion :)
Hell, I'm new don't murder me!
When I get fit, I'll be a warrior. Well, skinnier lets go with that.
Your Na'vi Man at Arms and Protector of the weak: Valuk.

Ikranä mokri

if your looking for voice actors or beta testers im your man ( im not modest)

my drama teachers all say i have a good voice and iv done voice overs for play and i can sing. nt brilliant at Na'Vi but i can normally catch on how to say stuff quickly

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

'Itan Atxur

Modesty is overrate anyways!! ;D

Ikranä mokri

im normally a very modest person ! i just have to show off my skill and maybe ill be able to help thats all i wanna do.

but i dont think im that good really, its just my teachers that say it

Tsway'eion

I wish there was something i could do to help >.> ...
But i have no idea what needs to be done... and what kind of help is needed, so i'll just sit back on the sidelines until i find a way to be of some use. ^^

Looking good btw.

Swizaw Nguway

Ikranä mokri

looking awsome!!!

Just a quick question which i guess teh answer will be yes too

r u going to create all the animals as well as take away teh magic??

'Itan Atxur

I don't think anybody has yet made a mod that completely removes magic. There's a lot more to doing that than it looks :(

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur