Rayne72

problly ... months away .....read the link

cough team leader :D
Forum Topic
Overseer

keye'ung makto

RAWR i return lol

currently working on another one of pandoras massive waterfalls
right now im stuck waiting for the textureers to finish the male race so i can get some new plants out there

Sopyu

im a huge oblivion fan. sadly im not much of a modder. i create people and place them along with buildings and other objects beyond that i wouldnt be able to help. I cant use gimp, blender, or any of the texture / mesh creation tools so please dont ask. and i also dont know how to mess with the landscapes hight (the ground itself) so helping on this is a little out of my league. u have my support tho. way to go modders!
wake up with a smile not a grunt. start with a smile and dont let anyone take it from you. its your smile. others have thier own they just have yet to find it yet.
never tell someone off. but try to make them see why you are not pleased
look at things from not both sides but from all the sides.
love life because someday the energy that is you. the energy that you have borrowed will be returned.
do not greave for those who have left us. you will see them again and share your laughs once more.

Eywa sìltsan

I can work with Photoshop and recently get used to Blender. If you still need help get in touch with me. I'm currently studying media design so I may use one or the other modell as a project for school. If that's ok for you (mind, it get's me more time to work on it ;) ) and you're willing to risk it. Send me a PM and we take things from there.
"...I pray in my heart that this dream never ends..."

Emtokay

I wish i was smart enough to do things like this but i failed a Jit class at school and just simply went stuff computer programming
mind you the semester was spent on HTML and IMG coding
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Eywa sìltsan

Quote from: Emtokay on May 05, 2010, 07:02:02 AM
I wish i was smart enough to do things like this but i failed a Jit class at school and just simply went stuff computer programming
mind you the semester was spent on HTML and IMG coding

Ewwwwww HTML :'(

I dislike HTML and PHP and all that stuff. I don't like web-site development in general. Though I can make pretty pictures for websites :D
"...I pray in my heart that this dream never ends..."

ZombiezuRFER

can you please post links to the requirements? i can't find em anywhere
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Rayne72

REqs for what???

other then having a computer that can run  TES 4 Oblivion  and a lot of patience :)

cough team leader :D
Forum Topic
Overseer

keye'ung makto

Quote from: Eywa sìltsan on May 05, 2010, 02:24:45 AM
I can work with Photoshop and recently get used to Blender. If you still need help get in touch with me. I'm currently studying media design so I may use one or the other modell as a project for school. If that's ok for you (mind, it get's me more time to work on it ;) ) and you're willing to risk it. Send me a PM and we take things from there.

sure  go ahead and head over to the topic in rayen's signature

ZombiezuRFER

I need the required mods for the mod because right now what I get is a Na'vi head and feet but the body is normal human with glowing white spots on the back
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Emtokay

speaking of Oblivion im playing it on the PS3 but i wont be able to download the mod for it, luckily i kept my PC copy as well :D

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Emtokay on May 08, 2010, 11:27:44 PM
speaking of Oblivion im playing it on the PS3 but i wont be able to download the mod for it, luckily i kept my PC copy as well :D
Sony is against mods, thats there are no mods for PS3
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Emtokay

thats why i kept my PC copy, and Xboxs dont handle mods very well either

Eywatanlu

I have read that voice thing. What is it like? Because I could give the voice to some Na'vi people if you want, I'm Spanish, so the "RR" and such isn't really a problem. The real trouble is that I'm a begginer, but I could try =)

Actually everytime I'm alone I'm talking Na'vi out loud xD

Nawm Nantang

I've been playing Oblivion ever since it came out, I finished it in no time, then it left me thinking what to do now? Well I tried a few mods, but so far this is the best one I've seen, ever.
old gallery link?id=470[/img]

Tsamsiyu92

Can I beta test? I can be nazi if you want me to.

archaic

Ist du ein pimpf mein herr?
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tsamsiyu92

Quote from: archaic on June 19, 2010, 10:15:57 AM
Ist du ein pimpf mein herr?

No. I mean nazi as in testing for perfection. I am 18 btw.

archaic

I was 18 a few years ahead of you, well maybe more than a few.
I tend to think of most people on this forum as being quite young.
Not totally sure how I feel about the use of the term 'Nazi' in that context.
I know they had nice smart uniforms, but they redefined just how bad pure evil could be.

Yeah, I know, I'm old and out of touch, but.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tsamsiyu92

Quote from: archaic on June 19, 2010, 06:37:08 PM
I was 18 a few years ahead of you, well maybe more than a few.
I tend to think of most people on this forum as being quite young.
Not totally sure how I feel about the use of the term 'Nazi' in that context.
I know they had nice smart uniforms, but they redefined just how bad pure evil could be.

Yeah, I know, I'm old and out of touch, but.

just nevermind then, i used "nazi" in the same sence as "grammar nazi".