Different Avatar Videogame

Started by Wendell890, December 30, 2009, 07:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiräk

Hm, im not very good in oganics, but I can make models for the level like knifes, weapons, chairs, Trees, and such things. But im not home and can here not model. But im at home at sunday.

swiräk

fkeua vrrtep

I'd like to play a Avatar Role Play Game , just with the same point of view as in world of warcraft , just without that childish look it has , would be great if someone made a game like that one day , but I wish you good luck and hopefully you'll finish the game one day and of course let us know about it  :)
I wanted you to know
I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph
I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'cause i'm broken,
when i'm lonesome
and i don't feel right
when you're gone away

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Wendell890 on December 31, 2009, 09:38:22 AM
Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on December 31, 2009, 09:16:58 AM
make the Na'vi? like the design?
Like the characters.

oh sure! ... but the best of me would be handed in by paper :(

bah long sign you got there fkeua vrrtep :D
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Lurk

Unfortunately, you'll have to change much of the content as to not infringe on copyright. The fact that Ubisoft has already made an Avatar game means it'll be almost impossible to get any form of approval from whoever has the rights to it all, so you might need to figure that out.
I've seen it happen to a lot of projects before; a cease and desist order is rather disheartening :/.
Munge futa nga tsun, Tìng ke'uti ne'ìm.
Software Dev - x86 Assembly / native C - 10 years.
Efficiency is everything to do with Performance~

Étienne

Quote from: shiaru on December 30, 2009, 12:06:22 PM
Oh for the love of god don't say you use python, that is my nightmare, but interested in the program you use to make the game is it called blender ?

Please don't use Python C- is so much better.

swiräk

if C, use C# ( learnd it to love a few days ago...)

I dont think the copyright will be a problem, until its a commercial project.(edit: but I hope, it will never be one)

Lurk

Quoteif C, use C# ( learnd it to love a few days ago...)
I'd have to disagree, C# has inbuilt garbage collection which is not really suited well to something as intensive and time critical as a game. My vote would have to be with native C or native C++, with a strong emphasis on the 'native.'
Munge futa nga tsun, Tìng ke'uti ne'ìm.
Software Dev - x86 Assembly / native C - 10 years.
Efficiency is everything to do with Performance~

Night Raider

Is this right? I just write whatever in the signature box?

swiräk

We are Omaticaya

Join the Xbox live Learn Na'vi Group. Message the listed (Xbox live) members below if you are interested in joining. 

Gamer-tags
- Kewong Tsamsiyu
- Vrrtep Tsamsiyu
- Txur Tsamsiyu

Na'rìng

I'm thinking of making my own Avatar RPG game with C#/XNA with 3DS Max as the modeling software. I'm not too sure about the XNA, or if I will just dig in to the tasty goodness of DirectX XD!
Eywa ngahu ma smukan.
Eywa'evengä yawne lu oeru.

It kraon. XD!!! (Speak it the Na'vi way)