is anybody still playing the game in 2019?

Started by NaVi on earth, May 26, 2019, 04:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaVi on earth

a random question that just came to mind... is anybody still playing the original avatar game to this day? i sure do play it quite often, with the right setup the graphics are decent and for a while it makes me forget about the world we live in and all of it's sadness... but that's a topic for another part of the forum... anyway, i have played the ps3 and pc versions of the game. the pc one is the more graphically impressive one at least from my experience. which platform are you playing the game on?

Eìrä

Quote from: NaVi on earth on May 26, 2019, 04:31:38 PM
a random question that just came to mind... is anybody still playing the original avatar game to this day? i sure do play it quite often, with the right setup the graphics are decent and for a while it makes me forget about the world we live in and all of it's sadness... but that's a topic for another part of the forum... anyway, i have played the ps3 and pc versions of the game. the pc one is the more graphically impressive one at least from my experience. which platform are you playing the game on?
At the moment i'm not playing this game but i plan to play it! ;) :D
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Eana Unil

Every now and again I feel enticed to return to Pandora this way, it's nice to run around as a Na'vi on Pandora and explore the forest; even though the game's story imho sucks a lot and it's very linear, it's the best we've got to do that until the next Avatar game will be released.