Language mistakes in the game?

(1/3) > >>

Reiey fpi S├Čtaron:
I was just playing Avatar on xbox, and realised that one of the Na'vi in it is called "Beyda'amo". I've never noticed it before, but "b" and "d" aren't in the Na'vi language? Surely his name should be "Peytxa'amo" or something of the like? Its just knit picking really, but is there any explaination for this?

Human No More:
Srane, the game seems to use an earlier version of the language, I noticed a few mispronunciations and words that just didn't seem right (can't remember any specifically as I'm still not that great at Na'vi :( )

Carborundum:

--- Quote from: Human No More on November 12, 2010, 08:20:37 am ---Srane, the game seems to use an earlier version of the language, I noticed a few mispronunciations and words that just didn't seem right (can't remember any specifically as I'm still not that great at Na'vi :( )

--- End quote ---
I'm not sure it was an earlier version so much as someone on the developing team making stuff up at random without consulting Frommer.

Ngawng:
Yeahhh a few important words are pronounced really weirdly haha.

Like:

tawtute --> "tawtoot"
srane --> "srain"

I must say I lol'd while playing the game.

Txantslusam Skxawng:

--- Quote from: Ngawng on November 13, 2010, 08:37:46 am ---Yeahhh a few important words are pronounced really weirdly haha.

Like:

tawtute --> "tawtoot"
srane --> "srain"

I must say I lol'd while playing the game.

--- End quote ---
Yea I heard those two a lot  like that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version