More quest for the game

Started by Hufwe ta'em, January 23, 2010, 12:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hufwe ta'em

This is sad because when you finish the both faction, you just don't have other quest, same thing when you are all done zone at 100% :(
hope ubisoft will made a quest pack

Skxe Eywaftu

hopefuly, i was hoping for a whole bunch of side/mini quests, not just the conquest thing
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much"- Dr. Grace Augustine

Hufwe ta'em

i start to play the rda faction and it totally wrong to kill na'vi :(

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

I can't get it, even when I log in to ubi - where is this key?
http://avatargame.us.ubi.com/#/dlc

Hufwe ta'em

Quote from: Na'rìngyä vrrtep on January 24, 2010, 01:04:00 PM
I can't get it, even when I log in to ubi - where is this key?
http://avatargame.us.ubi.com/#/dlc
same to me i check on the ubi forum and nobody get it :( i want my stuff !!!

Technowraith

Although no one can use it but me, i got a code: Your Unique Code is: AVW-3J8H-NVBF-MCWQ-AKTQ.
When you finish the registration process, toward the bottom of the page you need to select the platform, then hit generate. It spits out a code. Funny thing is, i don't even own the Avatar game and it worked for me. I just filled in the info as if i owned the PC version of the game. Once you get your code, you need to follow the instructions on where to input the code (just above where you hit the generate button)
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

QuoteYour Unique Code is: AVW-3J8H-NVBF-MCWQ-AKTQ.
you know - it's one use key, so... I can not activate this one -someone already did
I can not find any codes on ubi side (registration)
AND zou know how to get armor pack? there is no links for that.

Technowraith

Quote from: Na'rìngyä vrrtep on January 26, 2010, 01:21:46 PM
QuoteYour Unique Code is: AVW-3J8H-NVBF-MCWQ-AKTQ.
you know - it's one use key, so... I can not activate this one -someone already did
I can not find any codes on ubi side (registration)
AND zou know how to get armor pack? there is no links for that.

I'm not sure if you can register more than once, or what happens if you fail to get the code before leaving the registration page. If you didn't get the code the first time, try registering again. You may need to use a different email address. At the end of the registration process, be sure to look toward the left and see the "Select Platform" drop down list and "Generate" button. This is how you get your code.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Skxe Eywaftu

"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much"- Dr. Grace Augustine

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

Skxe Eywaftu

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

you know, I need something for PC version - armor pack
QuoteIf you like to pick off your enemies from afar you can make use of the Standard Issue Rifle, the high speed Rail Gun, or even take out whole groups with your specialized Crossbow darts. If you prefer to get up close and personal, try out the deadly Axe, the lethal Dual Blades, or even a powerful Shotgun.

These Weapon Pack DLC codes are for the Xbox 360 version only. For PS3 codes, visit this page.
no PC codes?

Technowraith

Quote from: Na'rìngyä vrrtep on January 27, 2010, 04:51:41 AM
QuoteIf you like to pick off your enemies from afar you can make use of the Standard Issue Rifle, the high speed Rail Gun, or even take out whole groups with your specialized Crossbow darts. If you prefer to get up close and personal, try out the deadly Axe, the lethal Dual Blades, or even a powerful Shotgun.

These Weapon Pack DLC codes are for the Xbox 360 version only. For PS3 codes, visit this page.
no PC codes?

http://avatargame.us.ubi.com/agegate.php#/dlc

Go there. Enter your birthdate. Enter the information requested. When you're done that, be sure to either look for a big "Generate button" or click "submit". Not sure what came first. Either way, LOOK FOR A GENERATE BUTTON first before doing anything that will cause you to leave the page where they ask you for your name, etc. Above the Generate Button is a drop down list that says "Select Platform." Choose PC. Then hit the Generate button. The next screen gives you the code and instructions for installing the code. I did this and got a code. Even though i don't even own the game, i wanted to see if it worked, since people reported not being able to get a code.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Hufwe ta'em

Quote from: Technowraith on January 27, 2010, 08:58:31 AM
Quote from: Na'rìngyä vrrtep on January 27, 2010, 04:51:41 AM

no PC codes?

http://avatargame.us.ubi.com/agegate.php#/dlc

Go there. Enter your birthdate. Enter the information requested. When you're done that, be sure to either look for a big "Generate button" or click "submit". Not sure what came first. Either way, LOOK FOR A GENERATE BUTTON first before doing anything that will cause you to leave the page where they ask you for your name, etc. Above the Generate Button is a drop down list that says "Select Platform." Choose PC. Then hit the Generate button. The next screen gives you the code and instructions for installing the code. I did this and got a code. Even though i don't even own the game, i wanted to see if it worked, since people reported not being able to get a code.

That is true i try so many time :( and i only have the code from gamespot