New Sequel to old Avatar Game?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Swokéyan:
I also hope they make a sequel of Avatar The Game.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu:
Well, I've given this some thought recently....
We will not see a new Avatar game very soon...if at all.

The Sequel to Avatar will be in 2014, with that in mind they will probably wait until the sequel is released before the 2nd game is released.
They have already made a game off of the first movie, and there really is no way to make a second game that wont contradict the Second movie before its release.

What im trying to say is, they most likely wont make a second game until AFTER the Sequel releases.

Although, anything is possible. I for one would love to see and MMORPG based Avatar game.
I think that this will be possible after the sequel and even the Trilogy of Avatar releases.

How would you like to start a new Avatar game, with a digitally created CGI Pandora world!?!!
The start of the game is the moment you are BORN into Pandora as a Na'vi. (Which hopefully in the Sequel we will see how baby Na'vi are born)
You explore Pandora EXACTLY how its laid out in the Movie, from the tree of souls, the Legendary Hallelujah Mountains, the tree of voices...the entire landscape that we have seen from the Movie right infront of you.
You start as an infant (tutorial) and grow quickly into a child, where you can run freely through out Hometree, learning the Omaticaya ways. Grow up to use Pa'li, then undergo the tests to becoming a true Omaticaya, climb the Mountains and get your Ikran.
Born again as a Na'vi (One of the people) forever.

Im going on a Tangent, with all that I have imagined....sorry.
I however would never want to see "Quests" as I think this is way over used...
I do believe that any and all events should be Random! everything that happens, happens when you are either ready for it, or not.

Just my thoughts XD

Vawm tsamsiyu:
And Instead of quests it should be do whatever you want.
Instead of a quest saying "you must go to this place and do this" you'd have a character tell you what happened and let you decide what to do and how to do it

Then instead of a quest saying "rescue sylwanin" and making you do it the stupid way with npc na'vi doing whatever you would just be told she was kidnaped and have to decide what to do yourself. But you could do almost anything you wanted. You could go to sleep and deactivate you avatar and do stuff inside the base freely like kill the power and let some animals in and while evryones busy you sneak her out

Na'vin Nos'feratxu:

--- Quote from: Vawm tsamsiyu on January 16, 2011, 03:31:24 pm ---And Instead of quests it should be do whatever you want.
Instead of a quest saying "you must go to this place and do this" you'd have a character tell you what happened and let you decide what to do and how to do it

Then instead of a quest saying "rescue sylwanin" and making you do it the stupid way with npc na'vi doing whatever you would just be told she was kidnaped and have to decide what to do yourself. But you could do almost anything you wanted. You could go to sleep and deactivate you avatar and do stuff inside the base freely like kill the power and let some animals in and while evryones busy you sneak her out

--- End quote ---

Thats also a very cool idea.
I would love to see a game with COMPLETE freedom...within boundaries of course....
There will of course be players who hate Avatar, and come to just screw stuff up.
but maybe not...who knows.

AlaRubra:
I wish the game would have been made with more heart.  The Graphics could have been amazing, they could have gotten great voice work, and made sure the navi could say their own language right!  if they do make a sequel i hope it gets the Mainstream Game treatment like what Halo or COD Get.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version