Main Menu

The Game

Started by Kxanì Swirä, January 14, 2010, 07:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

So,
2 quest:
1.How much Pandoropedia info you have (in%) I know that getting 100% is immposible on each side, but I get 70% of info max.
2.How can I earn more money for conquest? After complete all game, I can take max 40% of land.

Fkeu Omaticaya Tzmukan

Quote from: Kxrekorikus on January 27, 2010, 03:53:17 AM
Avatar Game is cool but it should be better  :-\.
The Storyline doesn't match to story of the Movie  >:(

NO NEYTIRI  :'(

But effects are very good  ;D
This world is so real
The music is good

IMO 8/10 points

Sorry for my English- I'm still practicing so be patient  :)
yess!!!if Neytiri  was in it, it would have been MUCH better!!! i kinda hoped they followed the movie storyline!

Eltusiyu

The Game is good. You can see Pandora in different point of view than the movie.

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

Hufwe ta'em

The game is very nice for the graphic but the story ... they could found something better, the mission are just to short :( when u finish the game u have to restart everything to have more fun

Eyamsiyu

haven't played it, don't really plan on it.  I have a thing against movie games.  However, if someone convinces me that it's worth getting, them I might get it.

... and due to the title of the thread, I lost the game.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eight

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on January 27, 2010, 11:22:58 PM
... and due to the title of the thread, I lost the game.
You git!!! It's been well over a year since anyone last mentioned that to me - and I wouldn't have even thought about it if you hadn't made that statement.

Eyamsiyu

Sorry, man.  Truly am.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Eight

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on January 28, 2010, 08:44:13 AM
Sorry, man.  Truly am.
:D

I wonder how many people have lost while reading this but will pretend otherwise.

Eyamsiyu

I know, right?

Anyway, I think it's about time we get back on the topic.

Saw a video recently on a Multi-player Avatar game/mode.  How does that rate?

Fkeu Omaticaya Tzmukan

beyda'amo just really pisses me off haha ::)

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

I NEED to know: where do you get the game for Wii!?! Can someone please tell me, because I check all the stores' online sites to see if the ones nearest me have it. It says they do. I go there. Epic fail.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

jasgor9

I rented it for Wii and it kinda sucked, but I didn't try multiplayer or anything.

Tsa'räni

Quote from: Tsawl Eltu Tsamsiyu on February 24, 2010, 07:59:38 PM
I NEED to know: where do you get the game for Wii!?! Can someone please tell me, because I check all the stores' online sites to see if the ones nearest me have it. It says they do. I go there. Epic fail.

Newegg and Amazon both seem to have it in stock if you're willing to buy online.

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

SarahScarletBFF

I finished this game 4 times, 3 times as an avatar and once as a human. as a human is kinda boring, i mean you have some very interesting machines to use, but, besides that you can only kill the creatures and the na'vi with guns. as an avatar you feel so free and i really like to ride my direhorse, Magic Purple, my banshee, Wonder(it's a female) and my thanator, Midnight's call( i named them ;D). I really like to kill the humans with my bow and arrows. I like to use the buttons 1, 2, 3 and 4 for special powers. as an avatar you are protected by eywa, i mean, if you played as a human, you couldn't see that all the plants and the creatures are against you and this is what makes the human gamaplaying harder. the na'vis are gigantic and they can kill a human very quickly.
My only problem in this game ( without this one the game would be perfect for me ;) ) is that when you are at the last quest/mission in na'vi gameplaying, you have to ride the great leonopteryx. There, in the last village, you aren't allowed to go in Iknimaya(hope i spelled correctly) to ride banshees. And if you finish the last mission riding toruk ;D, after that if you click on "continue the game" in the game menu, the leonopteryx is disappeared and so you can't ride it again, but you can go to iknimaya. I would like toruk to don't disappeare after the last mission and so you can ride it again. >:(

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Quote from: Fkeu Omaticaya Tzmukan on January 28, 2010, 03:06:16 PM
beyda'amo just really pisses me off haha ::)

wow.  double wammy right here.  put both a B AND a D in his name.  epic langauge fail.  I'm getting the game tommorow, can't wait.  I hope there are lots o fpoeple on the online.  not going to be suprised if there isn't though.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Tsamsiyu92

Protip: NEVER listen to game reviews if there are just some low reviews or there's a big different between reviews (like Avatar 3/10 by some and 8/10 by some...). Game reviews have way higher standards than the ones actually playing the game.

I enjoyed every second of the game, the ending was not good, but who playes a game for the ending? The character(s) appeared a bit lifeless in my opinion, at least compared to World Of Warcraft (i have only played its trial).

The humans were hard to see, that may be because Na'vis were twice as tall as the stupid little "blinking insects". I liked the fact that you could kill just go crazy, the combat system is by far better than WoW's one.

The story on the game is actually good, however, it was not told good enough ('cept for the Nì'awve mokri.

All in all, if you went more Avatar after watching the movei, this is a OK game. It actually addicted me from its start to end.

TL;DR: Enjoyed it, humans were small, combat system was good, story good, storytelling, bad, good game if you want more Avatar.

EDIT: Edited a typo in Nì'awve mokri.

Hufwe ta'em

I'd like the game most with the Na'vi faction but the end are crap event more with rda

The vehicle control are a big trouble.
Im possible to change the bow as a na'vi

Graphic are awsome, i like the day night changing in some map.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Just realized another Na'vi fail. (just got the game today) the Na'vi "Tan Jala"  THERE'S NO J'S IN NA'VI!!! epic fail.  him and beyda'amo. 
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Dan vas Narrya nar Riggya on January 27, 2010, 02:32:41 PM
So,
2 quest:
1.How much Pandoropedia info you have (in%) I know that getting 100% is immposible on each side, but I get 70% of info max.
2.How can I earn more money for conquest? After complete all game, I can take max 40% of land.
1. you get 100% once you have finished it automaticley
2.i have found the best way of doing conquest is to play through to the place before the plains of Goliath(or whatever) and then to just build as much as you can then take the whole map in one go as they only have a finite number of troops so you will massively outnumber them at this point
Only mostly AWOL.