Main Menu

The Game

Started by Kxanì Swirä, January 14, 2010, 07:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxanì Swirä

How do you guys like it?
I think it is pretty fun. Also multiplayer kicks but.
"Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world and in here is the dream" Jake Sully

MaTe

Seen at friend's house for an hour. Waste of money and time.
I think it's a typical cheap game made after a movie. No thoughts, soul or effort put in. Fans only...
Where is my NDD fix?
some people juggle geese...

keye'ung makto

im sorry to say tht the game fails because it was rushed to meet the production time with the movie,

the game had a crapload of potential and they messed it up BIG time  and even edited the storyline

wtf the RDA taking the tree of souls ticks me off to no end

Sol Lupusnight

yeah that pissed me off too, but i dont think it's that bad, i personally like it a lot, i look at it as hey atleast we got something that's decent.
Oel Hawnu Eywati

We are Omaticaya

I really liked the games concept but it still need some work  :-\
Join the Xbox live Learn Na'vi Group. Message the listed (Xbox live) members below if you are interested in joining. 

Gamer-tags
- Kewong Tsamsiyu
- Vrrtep Tsamsiyu
- Txur Tsamsiyu

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

installing ;)

so, i made a terrible mistake. I installed the game, and I activated it, but I made a mistake. I used bad serial key - and  it proved to be good. good... but I can't launch the game. I need to use my orginal - cd-key, but I can't write the key again! I reinstall the game, again and again - but it won't work ;/
Yes I have orginal game, with cd-key. I think, that it could be smth. linked with registry. -
question: How I can delete current serial key information from my computer, to use my own cd-key again?

if there is no computer - master?

Sіr. Ηaxalot

I just lost it :(

Honestly, I haven't playd it. I kinda counted on that it would be on of those Games where there are no real effort in making it good, cause they know it will sell simply by the name. Some reviews have also confirmed that.

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

yea, I know reviews, but I still want to launch it, and I can't ;(

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: fox6 on January 16, 2010, 06:49:53 AM
yea, I know reviews, but I still want to launch it, and I can't ;(

Alright, I haven't got the game myself, but you can always try to find register posts. You should launch the registry editor by typing regedit in the Start Menu search field (or Run in XP). Then you'll see a list view with 5 folders in it. In HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER ther is subfolders named Software. There you might find a folder that either named something with avatar, but it will probably be inside a folder name Ubisoft. I cannot check right now, but I think that the full path will be something like "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ubisoft\James Cameron's Avatar: The Game"

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

sorry, unfortunately doesn't work.

when I try launch the game, system skip the activation step, so I can't change my key. I tryed to delete everything linked with it, and ;/  nothing

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

"Do I have to be online to activate my game?
While the activation solution will initially attempt to activate your game online, you can elect to manually enter an activation code. You will need to enter the code that comes with your game into the activation wizard, you will then be given an activation code that you can enter manually. So, although you do not necessarily need to have your computer hooked up to the internet, you will need to go online to obtain a code before playing.

Can Tages be removed from my computer?
Once the activation process has been completed, the activation soultion does not install any software on your computer. Once the activation is completed, a data file is stored. This file is not hidden and can be removed from your computer if you wish. In this case, a new activation process will be triggered at the next game launch (without any effect on your activation count credit). Finally, the activation is driverless: no driver must be installed and uninstalled.

What if I have problems with T@GES?
You may contact support directly via email at [email protected]."

I'm not sure, but it could be smth. important. But I don't understand it ;/

Shoep

I downloaded it today.

And to be honest, i'm so glad i didnt buy it.
The game is not 'Bad'. It's just... Not that great either. Alot of things still needed some working on. I didnt finish the game yet. But just... Little details bothered me - Why isn't your hair connected to the Ikran and Direhorse you ride? Why can't you look down your weapons sights? Why does a AMP suit feel like your just walking around regulairy, giving really alot of motion freedom? Those are just a few questions i was constantly asking myself while playing it... And it got pretty monotone rather quickly. It's just shoot this, kill that. Even as a Na'vi, when your supposed to be saving Pandora, you still end up killing so much things.

Na'rìng

I just got a copy of the Avatar PC game, and it is pissing me off to no end... After installation, it started downloading a patch. Alright, fine, I let it do its thing. When it was done, and before I had put in my key, when I tried to play the game it shows me the splash screen, then nothing. It simply stop executing, with no error, warning, nothing. I bought the game, and I can't even get to put my key in! I googled it and found nothing. I sent Ubisoft an email, no answer. Really sounds to me like the time when I had a Acer laptop running on Vista. The laptop was way to slow to run Vista (Just ignore the dozens of bsod's I went through), so I decided to blank the drive and install Windows XP. I went on the official website to see if there were any drivers for XP, and there were none. So I went down to the store I bought my laptop from, and the tech's said there where no such thing. I had no disc to reinstall Vista. So I started digging around the internet, and finally found the drivers for my laptop. The only difference between the two events (Avatar the game and my slow laptop) is: there is an answer for my laptop, crap all on my game.

It's too bad, because regardless of the opinions against the game, I actually like how it plays. Oh well, I guess I get to hack my way to play the game I paid for, LOL!
Eywa ngahu ma smukan.
Eywa'evengä yawne lu oeru.

It kraon. XD!!! (Speak it the Na'vi way)

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

so, you have the same problem, as me

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

grrr... I know, that this game is not perfect, but I want to launch it. check it ;)

Skxe Eywaftu

the game wasnt any good, if they spent more time on it wouldve been MUCH better.
When you play as the na'vi you dont even create the bond, you just hop on,
there is NO replay value at all.
The 3D option didnt even work for me :/
but the multiplayer is very good i have to say
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much"- Dr. Grace Augustine

Fkeu Omaticaya Tzmukan

Quote from: keye'ung makto on January 15, 2010, 02:05:41 PM
im sorry to say tht the game fails because it was rushed to meet the production time with the movie,

the game had a crapload of potential and they messed it up BIG time  and even edited the storyline

wtf the RDA taking the tree of souls ticks me off to no end
true true.If they spent a little more time though it would have been epic!

Technowraith

Quote from: Na'rìngyä vrrtep on January 16, 2010, 07:49:08 AM
sorry, unfortunately doesn't work.

when I try launch the game, system skip the activation step, so I can't change my key. I tryed to delete everything linked with it, and ;/  nothing

Did you uninstall the game or just delete it? Uninstalling would remove everything completely, including any registry entries relating to the game code. Just deleting the files won't help.
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

Uninstalling won't help to. I had a problem, so you need reinstall your Windows AND clear a partition. Of course I have orginal game.

Eltusiyu

Avatar Game is cool but it should be better  :-\.
The Storyline doesn't match to story of the Movie  >:(

NO NEYTIRI  :'(

But effects are very good  ;D
This world is so real
The music is good

IMO 8/10 points

Sorry for my English- I'm still practicing so be patient  :)

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus