The iPhone game.

Started by Tsamsiyu92, June 08, 2010, 02:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsamsiyu92

I really wonder why there's no threads about this game. In my opinion, FOX did the right choise letting Gameloft make the iPhone game, because, to be a phone game, it's made with passion. I love the narrative voice between the chapter, the narrator must have tried very hard to get a na'vi accent on her english.

There's not much voice acting in this game, but I can see that they have put their passion into this iPhone game, it was not just a quick cash-in like Ubisoft's PC game.

Discuss...

Txantslusam Skxawng

I don't have an iPhone, I don't really use phones anyway.

A while ago I came across the apple site with were you could buy the game when I was looking for, you can probably guess it, Avatar ( stuff ). I looked at the comments and they all liked it, then I saw a link to the demo version, the comments their were all like, this sucks.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tsamsiyu92

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 08, 2010, 05:49:28 AM
I don't have an iPhone, I don't really use phones anyway.

A while ago I came across the apple site with were you could buy the game when I was looking for, you can probably guess it, Avatar ( stuff ). I looked at the comments and they all liked it, then I saw a link to the demo version, the comments their were all like, this sucks.

Demo version?! I did not find anyone when I bought the game.

Txantslusam Skxawng

HRH!

http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/james-camerons-avatar-lite/id353791578?mt=8

Seems like their are new comments on it, some better ones :P

Its says Avatar LITE
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF