Tsway'eion

Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on February 18, 2010, 10:14:37 PM
Quote from: Tsway'eion on February 18, 2010, 10:13:00 PM

Found it first XD

to be honost i didn't even start looking. :D
[/quote

lol thats fine, i had it bookmarked... so it was easy XD

Letxuma Swizaw

That's a new thing he's done there. i've only seen his first experiment without the glasses and ability to use a second wiimote. And on the Wii's insane hardware and software xbox 360's project natal is about to trump the gimmicky motion sensing technology along with the ps3's similar project. And PS3's web browser can't be ignored. Why doesn't xbox have a web browser, Why does it seem like i am the only one asking that question?
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Tsway'eion

Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on February 19, 2010, 10:30:59 AM
That's a new thing he's done there. i've only seen his first experiment without the glasses and ability to use a second wiimote. And on the Wii's insane hardware and software xbox 360's project natal is about to trump the gimmicky motion sensing technology along with the ps3's similar project. And PS3's web browser can't be ignored. Why doesn't xbox have a web browser, Why does it seem like i am the only one asking that question?

Project Natal... in my oppinion is exactly like the PS2's Eyetoy... its just they are hoping that it will kick off because it has a cooler name. But i haven't seen it in action yet... but i don't have high hopes for it.

But i was exaggerating when i was talking about the insane hardware and software... the PS3 and Xbox beat Wii in terms of hardware, just not in innovation.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tsway'eion on February 19, 2010, 01:43:20 PM
Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on February 19, 2010, 10:30:59 AM

Project Natal... in my oppinion is exactly like the PS2's Eyetoy... its just they are hoping that it will kick off because it has a cooler name. But i haven't seen it in action yet... but i don't have high hopes for it.

But i was exaggerating when i was talking about the insane hardware and software... the PS3 and Xbox beat Wii in terms of hardware, just not in innovation.
I dont own an Xbox 360 , but Project Natal is more advanced ( they say ) and PS3 is getting this weird stick thing with a red ball on it
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Korenyu

If you want to see something really amazing have a look at Project Natal for the xbox360 no controllers atall full body control (Imagine that and playing avatar)  ;D

Fnua Atxkxe

Full body control?.....

Crashes toruk into the wall.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Korenyu

lol :P the amazing thing is i think its coming out this year   ::)

Fnua Atxkxe

Now I will have to get an xbox :P

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Korenyu

Sìlstan! another person for the xbox :)

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Fnua Atxkxe

It looks good but it depends on what games they bring out for it, plus I have a PS3 so I'm kinda out :(

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Korenyu on March 20, 2010, 10:02:11 AM
If you want to see something really amazing have a look at Project Natal for the xbox360 no controllers atall full body control (Imagine that and playing avatar)  ;D
Kinda late????

Full body control is already on the PS2(and PS3)!! Remember Eyetoy!!

Not saying that Project Natal is worse, I have nothing against Xbox360, but the idea already is on PS2 and even on PS3 with Eyepets!

But I do think that Project Natal is more advanced, if Xbox360 had free online, like the PS3, then I might would buy one!

Fnua Atxkxe

I remember the eyetoy, it was kinda, uhmmmm, awful.

Korenyu

The first game thats gona be out for it is Fable seen as though the creaters of fable are making Natal. Hopefully they'l bring it out for nearly all games (Avatar PLEASE)

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Korenyu on March 20, 2010, 10:21:48 AM
The first game thats gona be out for it is Fable seen as though the creaters of fable are making Natal. Hopefully they'l bring it out for nearly all games (Avatar PLEASE)
Maybe they make a Avatar olympic game called ''Avatar at the Olmypics'' Like racing Ikrans or climbing up trees and the fastest wins???... U would be tired after just one game, tree thats like 400 meters high lol

Korenyu

haha yeah good exercise tho :P

Korenyu

for those that havnt seen it here's a link of Natal E3 2009: Project Natal Xbox 360 Announcement

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Korenyu on March 20, 2010, 10:40:52 AM
haha yeah good exercise tho :P
All the kids will stay home, then their parents say, go outside and play, you dont get enough exercise ! But then they see their kids, running and stuff and the kids say, im tired. lol.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on March 20, 2010, 10:20:50 AM
I remember the eyetoy, it was kinda, uhmmmm, awful.
I also remember playing Eyetoy and I was jumping and my pants fell off! Lucky i was on my room and nobody noticed it