'Itan Atxur

Melteds is cool! Definitely add!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Hufwe ta'em

Useyka Toktor

lol mine is blackfire47 so add when ever everyone can :D hehe

Kxanìa Na'rìng

XBLTag: LazureusFalcone

Don't have any new multiplayer games on XBox though.
"Why look who it is... YOU!... How'bout that." Lord Sheogorath

littleblitz

My gamertag is NaviIkranRider :) I'm not often on it though so my email address is [email protected] :P

If anyone wants to add my brother though - Neurionkid - he's often online (UK times, after school and weekends etc) he's a complete Na'vi n00b, if anyone needs a pupil... XD
'Fly straight, dammit!'

Letxuma Swizaw

Pandead2 alternatively pandead3(my friend)
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Atoki Atanyä

My GT is Upset Goldfish. I already know a couple of you guys on there :P

But more smukan would be AWESOME. :D
Atoki's Guide to Learning Na'vi: Part One is Here!

Hufwe ta'em

Xbox Live Party This Sat 02-20
Who is up !

Add me Melteds and send Kaltxì if you want i add you as friend

Txur Txe’lan

I took the liberty of gathering all of the posted gamertags and have put them into this list. so now you dont have to go through 4 pages to find them all.

SR Raptor 50
GunlockerGlock
Lou3b
Eevihl
Skipper587
defjaMcreator
Awkwardly Epic
Dws VALKRIE Dws (or) Tnb Royborg
We r Omaticaya
Geeth
Kabbacaba
Akatsuki Cybi
C0h3n
Commissarludd
Toothrage
MANGO NICK101
Melteds
Mattie9875
speedycraigerz
Nagging player
Ram8113
Blackfire47
Roxas Fate
LazureusFalcone
NaviIkranRider
Neurionkid
Pandead2
Pandead3
Upset Goldfish

kxanì tsamsiyu

Wow i have a few people from that list but didn't realise that there was that many, thanks for doing this list.

'Itan Atxur

Yeah, I'll need to update my friends list when I get access to my xbox again. I'm disappointed I'll be missing the "get together" today :(

Useyka Toktor

I sent out a lot of friend requests to most of the people on the list so later on today we shall see who gets online

kxanì tsamsiyu

Well i wont be on tonight im out at my Mothers so it will be tomorrow before i get can get to my xbox.  :(

Hufwe ta'em

Online  - Melteds

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Hufwe ta'em on February 20, 2010, 05:17:42 PM
Only - Melteds

Sorry! I wish I was on! Just haven't had time as of late :P

Letxuma Swizaw

Ta'em Swizaw just asked me to add him His temp. gt right now is sprballz we're currently pwning noobs in halo. :D
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

kxanì tsamsiyu

I was on halo the other day with some friends and all we were doing is campaign and finding bugs and glitches, most of the time we just ended up out of the map. We did manage to drive a scarab which was insane.
I Shall be on tomorrow see you then.

Letxuma Swizaw

Quote from: Myself on February 20, 2010, 05:23:20 PM
Ta'em Swizaw just asked me to add him His temp. gt right now is sprballz we're currently pwning noobs in halo. :D

NVM we just made new GT's cooresponding to our forum names Letxuma Swuzaw and Taem Swizaw
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Useyka Toktor

x3 sadly i didn't have Halo 3 heh sorry everyones

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on February 20, 2010, 06:24:13 PM
Quote from: Myself on February 20, 2010, 05:23:20 PM

NVM we just made new GT's cooresponding to our forum names Letxuma Swuzaw and Taem Swizaw

I've been wanting to do this for a while. I just don't have 10 bucks. If people could file a report against my GT I might be able to change it.