Xbox/PC Game vs. Wii Game

(1/2) > >>

Eana Ketuwong:
Kaltxì! I've been thinking about the Xbox/PC/whatever else has the same story as those two and the Wii Avatar games. Both have different story lines, and I was curious as to which you may prefer? Personally, I enjoy the Xbox version better. It seems to be a lot more immersive. Anyway, just curious on your thoughts!

Tìtstewan:
Spoiler: I have Avatar game for PCold gallery link?id=5149[/img]...just a bit better graphics and the possibilities for moddings (not really, sadly).
And by the way:

Eana Ketuwong:
I understand the modding frustration for the PC. :(

There's going to be more games?! Wow. That's kind of exciting!

Tìtstewan:
I have the feeling that Avatar 2 game will be not released this year...I can't find any announcement on Ubisoft...

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng:

--- Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 18, 2013, 05:48:53 pm ---I have the feeling that Avatar 2 game will be not released this year...I can't find any announcement on Ubisoft...

--- End quote ---

It says TBA. That means there is not known which year it will release. The first Avatar game released before the movie came out in the theaters, just 1-2 weeks earlier, so my guess possible the same month Avatar 2 and Avatar 3 will be released in the theaters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version