Are you in love with an Avatar character?

Started by Tutee A-nawm, December 27, 2009, 07:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NovaN75

Quote from: Txontaw on January 10, 2010, 12:24:39 AM
Quote from: NovaN75 on January 10, 2010, 12:20:06 AM
Who was the one that was the best singer in the village? I'd pick but the name escapes me.

Ninat, I believe.

Thanks, i'll remember that from now on.
It's quite a large universe, who could say what's out there?

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Quote from: Étienne on January 10, 2010, 12:47:41 AM
Quote from: Hawnuyu atìtse'a on January 10, 2010, 12:44:25 AM
I loved Quaritch. That's all I'll say.

Neytiri killed him. Neytiri is win.

Up to the bitter end. I just know an ex-Marine colonel who is so much like him (minus the evil) and so it was really easy for me to relate. And I see some of myself in Quaritch (again, minus the evil).
"And that's how you scatter the roaches."- Col. Miles Quaritch.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Tsepxor

This:

Neytiri's war paint pattern and her gracefulness while flying...Need I say more?

<MulleDK19> Yesterday I started with "A man was walking along the road, and suddenly got hit by a wheelchair going 250 miles per hour"
<MulleDK19> it ended with: "Death of a wheelchair - On the road since 1250"

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Tsway'eion

Likes the goggles* but the face paint in this pic is awesome.

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Txontaw

I've already set mine to cycle through about 25 awesome Avatar backgrounds.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

iPhone screensaver. So now I can just sit and stare...until the screen goes dark 3 seconds later.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Tirolite

As a girl, it's weird but I have a crush on both sides of the field. On the one hand, I love Jake and Norm (just a little because he's about as nerdy as they get and I LOVE that). On the other hand, I totally have crushes on Trudy and the Eastern Sea clan leader (wish she had a name). I'm not a les or anything (nothing against them either 'cause they're totally rad) but I do admit to having girl crushes.  :D

I have an addiction to sigs...

Brainiac

Quote from: Tirolite on January 10, 2010, 01:30:48 AM
As a girl, it's weird but I have a crush on both sides of the field. On the one hand, I love Jake and Norm (just a little because he's about as nerdy as they get and I LOVE that). On the other hand, I totally have crushes on Trudy and the Eastern Sea clan leader (wish she had a name). I'm not a les or anything (nothing against them either 'cause they're totally rad) but I do admit to having girl crushes.  :D
I'm straight and in the same position O.o. Well... less Norm, but besides that :p
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Tirolite

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on January 10, 2010, 01:41:41 AM
Quote from: Tirolite on January 10, 2010, 01:30:48 AM
I'm straight and in the same position O.o. Well... less Norm, but besides that :p

It's a very difficult thing to explain to friends too. Because they're like, "So... you're a lesbian?" "No, I just have crushes on hot chicks." "That sounds like a lesbian to me." "*sigh* I won't explain anymore since your comprehension level is at zero at the moment."

At least I can freely explain this to my guy friends and they have no problems joining in the discussion. ::)

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Yup, guilty. It's one massive gay guy test, set up by cameron. Simple really, if you think neytiris hot, yer straight. If you think jake is hot, yer gay. According to the test, I'm straight.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Tirolite

Quote from: Hawnuyu atìtse'a on January 10, 2010, 01:51:26 AM
Yup, guilty. It's one massive gay guy test, set up by cameron. Simple really, if you think neytiris hot, yer straight. If you think jake is hot, yer gay. According to the test, I'm straight.

Figures. I think that all of the movie making industry is doing this. I mean, I had a huge crush on Keira Knightley when POTC came out, along with Orlando and Johnny. This is just all so confusing for my sexuality!

bagget00

I think one of the more memorable moments in Hollywood movie was when Jennifer Aniston (if spelled correctly) walks out completely naked in the break up in front of vince vaughn.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

AyekongAyauyä

Ohhhhhhh Jake. Sexy, sexy Jake. ;D

I also love Trudy to bits, but for entirely different reasons.

Étienne

Txep Txelan

The thing I love about Neytiri's warpaint scheme, if anyone else noticed this, is that, over her heart, in the center of her chest is the painted impression of Jake's 5-fingered hand!  So he was close to her heart throughout the entire end battle.  Soooo touching.  I haven't gotten to check to see if there was a 4-fingered hand over his heart.   :)
"Mawey na'viyä mawey!" - Neytiri

bagget00

maybe. I'll lookk when I see it on monday/ tuesday.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Txontaw

I'll have to say that Norm is my favorite character. He's a total science nerd who is suddenly caught in a battle between the species where he's on both sides at once.

Neytìri is hawt when she lets her hair down.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

I thought jakes hair decoration in the final battle was awesome. Like I wanted that+the goggles. (am I still straight?)

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.