Are you in love with an Avatar character?

Started by Tutee A-nawm, December 27, 2009, 07:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txontaw

Srane. As far as I'm concerned, you can think that a guy is cute/hawt without becoming gay. I think that Jake is cute, and I am definitely not a girl :P

Neytìri is hawt, though. Jake is just cute.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Come to think of it, I loved every character in the film.
"And that's how you scatter the roaches."- Col. Miles Quaritch.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Txontaw

Same here, but I loved Neytìri more then everybody else. :P
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Off topic but I don't think you need "Still a Na'vi noob :/" in your sig. You've got over 100 posts.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Txontaw

Hehe, I noticed that and I was like, what the hell? How did that happen? I've been a member of this site for three days...

Kxanì Swirä

Quote from: shiaru on December 29, 2009, 04:44:27 PM
I want to be original so I like this one:
Michelle Rodriguez is just a bad-ass.

She is extremely hot, and one major bad ass chick.

"Your not the only one with a gun b****"
"Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world and in here is the dream" Jake Sully

Txontaw

I just didn't like the lack of characterization that she had. She didn't really have any reason (that we were shown) to defect to the Na'vi side.

Tengfya swizaw

Well, she's a rebel. And she didn't sign the release form for blowing up indigenous peoples.

Here's to not knowing exactly what you're saying and having fun with it.

Proud founder of the DeviantART Learn Na'vi group!
http://learnnavi.deviantart.com/

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

So she goes and helps jake. It would be pointless for her to stay with rda after hometree's destruction. She wouldn't have shot anyone in the final battle.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Tawioang

I'm in love with Neytiri... I love it when she hisses, I just hated it when people laughed at that part :/

Txontaw

I know. It's so stupid when that happens. Luckily, I haven't had that happen that much.

I'm seeing Avatar in IMAX today *dances*

Tawioang

Heyhey when we get our home cinema systems and blu ray 3d specials, there will be no skxawng to annoy us  ;) A lot of parts in Avatar gave me goosebumps as in "Oh my this is AWESOME!".

Tefpakyu

Quote from: tawioang on January 10, 2010, 02:55:40 PM
Heyhey when we get our home cinema systems and blu ray 3d specials, there will be no skxawng to annoy us  ;) A lot of parts in Avatar gave me goosebumps as in "Oh my this is AWESOME!".

Aww Same!

That part where Neytiri screams "Eywa has heard you!" really did it for me, each of the 4 times I have now seen it :P
-Tefpakyu-

Txontaw

Tawioang

Mmmhm I don't think Avatar is ever going to get old for me, I've watched it 2 times in 24 hours and I'd gladly go watch it for a third right now even though Its been 7 hours since I've last seen it, I think its because the more I watch and talk about it the more I understand.

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Home theater? I'm jealous of your money.

The music during the fall of hometree was electrifying, it turned me into a block of sadness.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Txontaw

Srane, this is only the second movie I've ever seen where I said afterward, I could see that again right now. The other one was Stardust.

Tawioang

Quote from: Hawnuyu atìtse'a on January 10, 2010, 03:11:30 PM

Home theater? I'm jealous of your money.

The music during the fall of hometree was electrifying, it turned me into a block of sadness.

Well I'm broke but hopefully il be able to afford some nice cinema system by the time the dvd comes out.

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Oh *facepalm* I thought you meant one of those ones with theater seats and a projector in your basement or something. No, I've got a tv with speakers, that's it. [/offtopic].

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

fkeua vrrtep

Quote from: Txontaw on January 10, 2010, 01:33:49 PM
I just didn't like the lack of characterization that she had. She didn't really have any reason (that we were shown) to defect to the Na'vi side.

maybe she just didn't want to be an imperialistic , selfish , ignorant a**hole with no heart ?
I wanted you to know
I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph
I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'cause i'm broken,
when i'm lonesome
and i don't feel right
when you're gone away