Are you in love with an Avatar character?

Started by Tutee A-nawm, December 27, 2009, 07:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tolga

I agree with the 5 members above me.

Neytiri for ever !

Anavrin

Neytiri.  I'm completely in love with her, she's such a great character... I have so much competition though.  I love her the most.

"Oel ngati kameie."

Étienne

Quote from: keye'ung makto on January 20, 2010, 10:08:16 PM
neytiri till the end of time

Well that means I win because time does not end nor begin so that means you never loved her.
I win I get Neytiri.

Quote from: Anavrin on January 21, 2010, 01:57:38 AM
Neytiri.  I'm completely in love with her, she's such a great character... I have so much competition though.  I love her the most.

I understand her more and that's what really matters.
Another round goes to me.

Muntxa

I may be a bit in love with Jake... And although I'm a girl (and not lesbian) I kind of "love" Neytiri. If I were a boy I'd be IN love with her, but I'm a girl and I think I'm just addicted to her, if you know what I mean. So, Jake and Neytiri.

Txontaw

Quote from: Muntxa on January 21, 2010, 01:50:31 PM
I may be a bit in love with Jake... And although I'm a girl (and not lesbian) I kind of "love" Neytiri. If I were a boy I'd be IN love with her, but I'm a girl and I think I'm just addicted to her, if you know what I mean. So, Jake and Neytiri.

I know what you mean. I believe that you can think a guy (or girl, in your case) is hot or cute without being gay/lesbian. I think that Jake is cute. :P
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Brainiac

Quote from: Txontaw on January 21, 2010, 02:31:44 PM

I know what you mean. I believe that you can think a guy (or girl, in your case) is hot or cute without being gay/lesbian. I think that Jake is cute. :P
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Eanikran

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on January 21, 2010, 03:11:50 PM

I see (what) you (did thar.)

Netslummer

I would like to say that I find Jake much more attractive in his Avatar body than as actual Sam Worthington..
I'm Nick

Txontaw

Quote from: Netslummer on January 21, 2010, 10:51:18 PM
I would like to say that I find Jake much more attractive in his Avatar body than as actual Sam Worthington..

I agree.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Étienne

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on January 21, 2010, 03:11:50 PM

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on January 21, 2010, 10:43:00 PM

HA HA that's great! You shold put a nice border around it and use IMPACT font to put the "I see (what) you (did thar)." on it.  :D (I could do it for you if you want)

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Doxy

Tsu'tey is amused that so few people have mentioned him so far.
He is laughing on the outside to hide the crushing loneliness he is really feeling.
He feels like crying inside.
Someone please dry his tears, for they are not really of laughter...

:/ (lol)

bagget00

yeah, Tsu'tey does seem to get the short end of the stick a lot doesn't he?
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Txontaw

He's not really that like-likeable. I mean he's awesome as a character, but to love.... eh. :/

Doxy

I dunno, he won me over with the hair-cut and the ra-ra speech.

Étienne

I just feel sad for him. Girlfriend jacked, Tribe leader jacked, home jacked, and on top of that getting shot and worse in the original script. I probably already would have died if I lost Neytiri screw losing the giant tree.

Muntxa

Yeah, me, too. Jake as his Avatar is sexier ^_^ xD

Brainiac

Quote from: Muntxa on January 22, 2010, 07:43:47 AM

Yeah, me, too. Jake as his Avatar is sexier ^_^ xD
Looks a bit dumber, though :p
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Eanikran

Quote from: Robert Nantangä Tirea on January 21, 2010, 11:11:40 PM
Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on January 21, 2010, 10:43:00 PM

HA HA that's great! You shold put a nice border around it and use IMPACT font to put the "I see (what) you (did thar)." on it.  :D (I could do it for you if you want)
here's 2.  :D

keye'ung makto