Are you in love with an Avatar character?

Started by Tutee A-nawm, December 27, 2009, 07:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaTe

Quote from: keye'ung makto on January 22, 2010, 11:36:44 AM
no one has mentioned nenat

That's actually makes me laugh everytime. Nenat sounds like a plausible georgian/middle-eastern woman name, and there is an old and well known to any russian movie with a comic scene of "choosing a wife" in that setting. The dialog around you may choose a woman, Nenat and Beral in the scene sounds like it belongs to that movie, and Na'Vi accent just makes matter worse...

I doubt any russian will be able to keep serious at that moment.
Where is my NDD fix?
some people juggle geese...

Robert Nantangä Tirea

It would be nice to know if we could get a pic of Peyral. If she's really sìltsana taronyu, that's pretty nice.

Nenat, well, singing is nice and I enjoy it but I'm more active and less into the performing arts.

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Txontaw

Quote from: Robert Nantangä Tirea on January 23, 2010, 05:48:58 PM
It would be nice to know if we could get a pic of Peyral. If she's really sìltsana taronyu, that's pretty nice.

Nenat, well, singing is nice and I enjoy it but I'm more active and less into the performing arts.

Perhaps she's one of the girls who went with Jake on the Iknimiya.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Txep Txelan

I wonder if Nenat is one of the two singing with Neytiri just before Jake rides in on Toruk?   ???
"Mawey na'viyä mawey!" - Neytiri

Txontaw

Quote from: Txep Txelan on January 24, 2010, 04:37:27 PM
I wonder if Nenat is one of the two singing with Neytiri just before Jake rides in on Toruk?   ???

Good deduction, I wouldn't be surprised if that were true.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Rim tsamsiyu

i can't be bothered reading the 14 other pages so i'm just going to say
"neytiri neytiri neytiri"

thos there was another young hunter in the party to Iknimaya that looked okay from the short glances that i remember...

Kiyoshi Tenshi

I like Jake's Avatar. He's really cool! ^__^
[move]

Txa'siyu

I think most people say Neytiri because it's the only female Na'vi we know from the movie. I would say Neytiri myself, but I am open for other Na'vies if we get to know them better.

Shoep

I think i liked the Sea Clan Leader Na'vi girl the most. It's ashame you only get to see her once or twice.

I like Neytiri alot, because she's kinda cute. But the Mixed-human DNA allows Grace's avatar to have actual breasts, and she looks hot in her Avatar body... + experience.. Hmhmmmm....

Eanikran

Quote from: Shoep on January 27, 2010, 12:49:13 PM
I think i liked the Sea Clan Leader Na'vi girl the most. It's ashame you only get to see her once or twice.

I like Neytiri alot, because she's kinda cute. But the Mixed-human DNA allows Grace's avatar to have actual breasts, and she looks hot in her Avatar body... + experience.. Hmhmmmm....
well the Na'vi have them too...if you look close at Neytiri ;)

Shoep

Unila kelkuyu si

i didn't read through the entire topic but i am surprised that she didn't get mensioned more.  i liked her more than Neytiri but liked Neytiri too!  :D

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Quote from: Unila kelkuyu si on January 27, 2010, 02:21:40 PM

i didn't read through the entire topic but i am surprised that she didn't get mensioned more.  i liked her more than Neytiri but liked Neytiri too!  :D

Don't worry, she's been talked about  ;D

besides, she's already taken sooooooo  ;)

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Eanikran

Quote from: Shoep on January 27, 2010, 02:06:03 PM
Yeah, but way smaller ;)
haha good point.
But it's still Neytiri we're talkig about  ;)

Rim tsamsiyu

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on January 27, 2010, 08:04:09 PM
Yeah, but way smaller ;)
haha good point.
nod nod

less is more:P hehehehe
besides it's not baywatch after all :P they'd smack her in the face while riding the ikran :P

wm.annis

Allllright, calm down on the locker-room talk.

Eanikran

Quote from: Rim tsamsiyu on January 27, 2010, 08:57:20 PM
Yeah, but way smaller ;)
haha good point.
nod nod

besides it's not baywatch after all :P they'd smack her in the face while riding the ikran :P
lmao! That made my day :D

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Yeah, but way smaller ;)
haha good point.
nod nod

When I first saw the movie with my friend (we're both girls), we were commenting on how great it was that they weren't promoting a stereotypical woman's body image.

And then we realized that if they had the typical sized chest that you see in American movies, they'd give themselves black eyes while running through the jungle.
Avatar is a movie about a guy with blue balls running through the forest chasing tail.

Brainiac

Quote from: Sngä'i Tìrey-yä on January 27, 2010, 10:22:09 PM
Yeah, but way smaller ;)
haha good point.
nod nod

When I first saw the movie with my friend (we're both girls), we were commenting on how great it was that they weren't promoting a stereotypical woman's body image.

And then we realized that if they had the typical sized chest that you see in American movies, they'd give themselves black eyes while running through the jungle.
XD

Seriously though, That's what you have baywatch for
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Tirea Pa'li

I like small breasts.
Big jugs ultimately end up looking like a tenis ball in a sock.
From all the weapons you have used against us, we always feared your guns least!