Are you in love with an Avatar character?

Started by Tutee A-nawm, December 27, 2009, 07:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brainiac

Quote from: Tirea Pa'li on January 28, 2010, 04:16:54 AM
I like small breasts.
Big jugs ultimately end up looking like a tenis ball in a sock.

That usually takes a while, though. :)
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Toruk Makto

I would like to respond to the current sidebar conversation concerning body parts, but it is off topic here.  I will post it in the Na'vi Customs and Culture board and paste the link here, in case anybody cares to read it...

EDIT: My response is at http://forum.learnnavi.org/navi-customs-and-culture/navi-dress-code-and-its-contrast-to-mainstream-human-culture-(pg13)/msg62691/#msg62691

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Brainiac

Quote from: Txepäsiyu on January 28, 2010, 12:52:41 PM
I would like to respond to the current sidebar conversation concerning body parts, but it is off topic here.  I will post it in the Na'vi Customs and Culture board and paste the link here, in case anybody cares to read it...

EDIT: My response is at http://forum.learnnavi.org/navi-customs-and-culture/navi-dress-code-and-its-contrast-to-mainstream-human-culture-(pg13)/msg62691/#msg62691
Thanks. You'd think I'd be able to stay on topic more often! Good thread, by the way.

And I restate again that the eastern-sea tribe Ìkran-leader is the prettiest of the bunch!

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I don't know, that palulukan looked mighty fine. *O.o gets weird stares*
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Txontaw

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on January 28, 2010, 06:44:22 PM

Thanks. You'd think I'd be able to stay on topic more often! Good thread, by the way.

And I restate again that the eastern-sea tribe Ìkran-leader is the prettiest of the bunch!

That's the power of James Cameron's characters, when you can see someone for a total of 20 seconds, and you already want to date them.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Unila kelkuyu si

Rim tsamsiyu

Brainiac

Quote from: Txontaw on January 28, 2010, 08:30:56 PM

That's the power of James Cameron's characters, when you can see someone for a total of 20 seconds, and you already want to date them.
Date  ???
;)

Tefpakyu

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on January 29, 2010, 06:05:07 AM
Quote from: Txontaw on January 28, 2010, 08:30:56 PM
I would like to respond to the current sidebar conversation concerning body parts, but it is off topic here.  I will post it in the Na'vi Customs and Culture board and paste the link here, in case anybody cares to read it...

Date  ???
;)

Rofl  :D

-Tefpakyu-

Kawnga Tawtute

I like small breasts.

ahaha ur right on that

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Txur'Itan on December 28, 2009, 06:28:00 PM
Grace was pretty smoking in that obviously younger Avatar body.  Tons of experience, OMG, a tasty combo if you ask me.
I can remember that Jake said damn when he first saw the Avatar of Grace ( he realised just a few moments later )
But my pick would be Neytiri, when the movie for the third i started focussing on the Na'vi an how they look and it was like Neytiri was the only atractive ( excuse me if atractive is wrong spelled ) Na'vi that i have seen! Any comments on that ?
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Rim tsamsiyu

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on February 02, 2010, 01:26:26 PM
Quote from: Txur'Itan on December 28, 2009, 06:28:00 PM
Grace was pretty smoking in that obviously younger Avatar body.  Tons of experience, OMG, a tasty combo if you ask me.
I can remember that Jake said damn when he first saw the Avatar of Grace ( he realised just a few moments later )
But my pick would be Neytiri, when the movie for the third i started focussing on the Na'vi an how they look and it was like Neytiri was the only atractive ( excuse me if atractive is wrong spelled ) Na'vi that i have seen! Any comments on that ?

heheh yup i agree with you totally neytiri ftw, lithe, muscular, can manage herself quite well. = pure sexiness

btw it's attractive, you're only off by one T

Tseyk Tìriuä

Tengkrr tìsngä'i Yawäl peyä tsenget ulte kifkey Yawä'evangäti ngamop.

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

You can't forget the red-clad chick that leads the Eastern Sea ikran tribe....
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Tseyk Tìriuä

Tengkrr tìsngä'i Yawäl peyä tsenget ulte kifkey Yawä'evangäti ngamop.

Muntxa

Oh gosh, since two weeks I'm absolutely in love with Jake and Neytiri!!! I just can't stop thinkinh about them! Mostly Jake, because of Sam... xD I even took photos of the posters of Avatar in cinema today. And I will watch this Clash of the titans (which I actually would never watch!) because of HIM!!! <33

Unilsyulang

I am definitely in love with Neytiri mmm yup for sure :)
Eywa ngahu

Col Quaritch

dose this count at a character cuase DAMN this is just sexy I want to put my hands on soooo badly,

Swoka Swizaw

I like small breasts.

So true. D's and E's are nice for a time, but the small ones are always perky, srak? Besides, the small ones help balance out the attraction/attention to other appealing parts... ;) ;D

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

^LOL, Atanawintu, I'm not sure that qualifies as a character.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."