Are you in love with an Avatar character?

Started by Tutee A-nawm, December 27, 2009, 07:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

agreed but would rather go with Neytiri  ;D

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Neytiri lu sevin

I think we are a lot of people who are Neytiri lovers ^^ :D

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Neytiri lu sevin on February 28, 2010, 08:45:59 PM
I think we are a lot of people who are Neytiri lovers ^^ :D
And I dont mind it at all! I like it, lol
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Neytiri lu sevin

Col Quaritch

Very much in love but been informed guns don't count as characters  :P

Kxani

I am ready to agree with Col! hehe No I would so do Jake <3

Nìftxavang Sreu

Honey, with a body like his, who wouldn't?!

proud member of the NSFC!!

Kxani

Hmm are we talkign blue cat body or human jarhead!? XD

Nìftxavang Sreu

either way you slice it, it's still one delicious piece of man  ;D :D

Col Quaritch

Uhm I wouldn't do him the Col don't swing that way

Kxani

Col Quaritch

Straight as a pair of arrows in my chest. Really should see a dr about these starting to sting a bit b

'Tsamsiyu

Quote from: Col Quaritch on March 01, 2010, 10:30:18 PM
Straight as a pair of arrows in my chest. Really should see a dr about these starting to sting a bit b

Hah... No way, I'm almost certain 'I might just give you a big wet kiss right now Jake', was not sarcasm!
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Eyamsiyu

You know, there was a time where kissing was not as intimate as we make it to be these days: in fact, it was the standard "hello."  That is, in regards to a cheek-kiss.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

LOL, yea, take a few aspirin, then call the Dr. in the morning, lol.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

'Tsamsiyu

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on March 02, 2010, 02:09:06 PM

LOL, yea, take a few aspirin, then call the Dr. in the morning, lol.

Don't do it, aspirin will thin your blood and you'll die of blood loss!

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on March 02, 2010, 02:07:40 PM
You know, there was a time where kissing was not as intimate as we make it to be these days: in fact, it was the standard "hello."  That is, in regards to a cheek-kiss.

It's true indeed, some countries still do it, off the top of my head I think they do it in france quite naturally. Intimacy is seriously over-tabooed.
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

France, I know it is done in some regions of Russia and much of the Middle East still does the cheek-kiss greeting, at least amongst themselves.

^I agree, intimacy is WAAAAY to tabooed in modern society.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Nìftxavang Sreu

Agreed. Even to the point of how we have to cover everything up, clothes wise, because if we show skin it's "skanky"

I'm looking forward to hopefully in the real life tribe wearing more primitive clothing, and not having to be ashamed of what I wear, and not think anything of it you know??

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on March 02, 2010, 04:09:57 PM
I agree, intimacy is WAAAAY to tabooed in modern society.

It's because "corporate" wants us all to be machines, not people.  Working without complaint or feelings to make sure we are doing what they want us to do: make them and the company richer.

All the more reason why I'll never let myself into a cubicle or a factory line.  I'd rather be a bum on the streets than to succumb myself to a higher power such as that.

Back on topic... to reaffirm what I've said before, I love Neytiri, but the Olo'eyktan of the Ikan tribe of the Eastern Sea is really hot.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch