Are you in love with an Avatar character?

Started by Tutee A-nawm, December 27, 2009, 07:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on March 02, 2010, 07:58:15 PM
Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on March 02, 2010, 04:09:57 PM
I agree, intimacy is WAAAAY to tabooed in modern society.

It's because "corporate" wants us all to be machines, not people.  Working without complaint or feelings to make sure we are doing what they want us to do: make them and the company richer.

All the more reason why I'll never let myself into a cubicle or a factory line.  I'd rather be a bum on the streets than to succumb myself to a higher power such as that.

Back on topic... to reaffirm what I've said before, I love Neytiri, but the Olo'eyktan of the Ikan tribe of the Eastern Sea is really hot.

Gotta love the real world, huh? I've already been fired once for not backing down from my principals.

And yeah, I'm pretty much in love the the Olo'Eyktan of the Easter Sea Clan too!!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Eyamsiyu

Actually, if you think about it, being a "bum" is the best "job" one can have, because any money that you get never is tracked by taxes.  You don't pay taxes, so therefore 100% of the money you get is yours.

However, 'Itan Axtur, we are actually not on the same page: I love Neytiri as a whole, not only for her body, but for who she is.  The Olo'Eyktan of the Easter Sea Clan is more of a "I'd tap that" kind of thing.  I know the difference between love and lust, and that's pretty well described here.

I think there were a couple people here who mentioned Mo'at, as interesting as it is.  I'd basically lover her as a mother/grandmother kind of figure, ya know?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on March 02, 2010, 09:25:09 PM
However, 'Itan Axtur, we are actually not on the same page: I love Neytiri as a whole, not only for her body, but for who she is.  The Olo'Eyktan of the Easter Sea Clan is more of a "I'd tap that" kind of thing.  I know the difference between love and lust, and that's pretty well described here.

I think there were a couple people here who mentioned Mo'at, as interesting as it is.  I'd basically lover her as a mother/grandmother kind of figure, ya know?

Actually, I agree with you 100%. The Eyktan is kind of just my current "fling" ;D

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Eyamsiyu

I just have to wonder what my GF thinks of all this... She knows that I REALLY like Avatar, but she doesn't know all the stuff I plan on doing: growing out my hair, (hopefully) getting my teeth modified.  She doesn't know that I'm one of the many people who love Neytiri and likes that txìm of the Olo'Eyktan of the Easter Sea Clan (so to speak).  And honestly, I think I'll keep it that way, but if she asks... well, I'm not big into lying in a relationship... so I'll have to tell her.

Although she might surprise me with an awesome "Olo'Eyktan of the Easter Sea Clan" costume on my birthday/Halloween (assuming it lasts that long).

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on March 02, 2010, 11:24:42 PM
I just have to wonder what my GF thinks of all this... She knows that I REALLY like Avatar, but she doesn't know all the stuff I plan on doing: growing out my hair, (hopefully) getting my teeth modified.  She doesn't know that I'm one of the many people who love Neytiri and likes that txìm of the Olo'Eyktan of the Easter Sea Clan (so to speak).  And honestly, I think I'll keep it that way, but if she asks... well, I'm not big into lying in a relationship... so I'll have to tell her.

Although she might surprise me with an awesome "Olo'Eyktan of the Easter Sea Clan" costume on my birthday/Halloween (assuming it lasts that long).

That would be an epic win! You'd have to post pics...

:D :D

-'Itan Atxur

Tsawke Itan

Agreed, that'd be really nice. But I guess I'll do something not big for a mask party we have in college this summer, nothing much. And my gf wants to do that too ! 8)

Well, I like very much Grace Augustine... for her attitude and on how she looks as a Na'Vi, very sporty... kinda my type. I would say I'm in love with her a little bit. And I like Tsu'Tey's  character, as a warrior, and his anger when Trees Of Voices were made one with the ground and of course his attitude when the Omaticaya were attacked by the Sky People. Good to know he's very impressive when he says : "Toruk Makto, I will fly with you", is my favorite scene.

Elektrolurch

I'm new to the topic, and have to say: I love everybody ::)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Kxani

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Kxani

Aaaaaw lot's of thanks hun! This people makes me so happy.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Tsawke Itan on March 03, 2010, 07:31:15 AM

Agreed, that'd be really nice. But I guess I'll do something not big for a mask party we have in college this summer, nothing much. And my gf wants to do that too ! 8)

Well, I like very much Grace Augustine... for her attitude and on how she looks as a Na'Vi, very sporty... kinda my type. I would say I'm in love with her a little bit. And I like Tsu'Tey's  character, as a warrior, and his anger when Trees Of Voices were made one with the ground and of course his attitude when the Omaticaya were attacked by the Sky People. Good to know he's very impressive when he says : "Toruk Makto, I will fly with you", is my favorite scene.

As far as Avatars go, I think Grace's is the best looking of the bunch, albeit, she looks FAAAAR younger than she appears as a human.

Autakuk'Ekong, you have got to post pics if your gf suprises you on Halloween/your birthday.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Tengfya swizaw

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on March 04, 2010, 01:32:19 PM

As far as Avatars go, I think Grace's is the best looking of the bunch, albeit, she looks FAAAAR younger than she appears as a human.

Autakuk'Ekong, you have got to post pics if your gf suprises you on Halloween/your birthday.

Grace is the most human-looking of the Avatars, and so would theoretically appeal to more *normal* (as in non-geeky/fringe) people. IMHO.
Not saying anything about you, of course.

Here's to not knowing exactly what you're saying and having fun with it.

Proud founder of the DeviantART Learn Na'vi group!
http://learnnavi.deviantart.com/

Eyamsiyu

If it happens, I will.  But I can't promise at all that we'll still be together after May, since we'll be living in separate states.  If we are, and she does, I'll be sure to do so.

'Tsamsiyu

I love Neytiri as a whole, not only for her body, but for who she is.  The Olo'Eyktan of the Easter Sea Clan is more of a "I'd tap that" kind of thing.  I know the difference between love and lust, and that's pretty well described here.

100% agree, apart from the "I'd tap that", I'd take her out for a nice meal first, maybe some southern fried yerik or something. :p

Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Hufwe Tsamsiyu on March 06, 2010, 02:09:39 PM
I love Neytiri as a whole, not only for her body, but for who she is.  The Olo'Eyktan of the Easter Sea Clan is more of a "I'd tap that" kind of thing.  I know the difference between love and lust, and that's pretty well described here.

100% agree, apart from the "I'd tap that", I'd take her out for a nice meal first, maybe some southern fried yerik or something. :p

Ah, so a one-night stand?  Careful of those.  Some people like that are real "animals," if you know what I mean...  ;)

'Tsamsiyu

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on March 06, 2010, 08:18:10 PM
Quote from: Hufwe Tsamsiyu on March 06, 2010, 02:09:39 PM

Ah, so a one-night stand?  Careful of those.  Some people like that are real "animals," if you know what I mean...  ;)

Hahaha, I'll remember that next time.

A one-night stand...? I'm not sure yet, If she's nice and we have a great time then why not making it more? However, I'm afraid I would purposely make myself available for Neytiri anyday. So then, Olo'eyktan of the Eastern Sea Tribe, I'm sorry if I hurt you. <3

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Hufwe Tsamsiyu on March 07, 2010, 12:39:01 PM
A one-night stand...? I'm not sure yet, If she's nice and we have a great time then why not making it more? However, I'm afraid I would purposely make myself available for Neytiri anyday. So then, Olo'eyktan of the Eastern Sea Tribe, I'm sorry if I hurt you. <3

Ok, that right there meant that you don't understand the "true" meaning of a one night stand.  You court her, have fun, eventually reach "snusnu," and then you pretty much never deal with each other again.  In short, you get together for one night just for "snusnu."  That's all.

However, to be truthfully honest, I would never really do that to any Na'vi.  Too dishonerable.

'Tsamsiyu

No, no. I understood a one-night stand fine but maybe I just typed it out like a muppet. :P

Put simply If the one-night stand was better than average, then why not make it more? In which case it wouldn't be a one-night stand anymore... :-\

However, to be truthfully honest, I would never really do that to any Na'vi.  Too dishonorable.

But, yeah. You're right... I respect them too much to do that. But I still stand with what I said about Neytiri.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

QuoteHowever, to be truthfully honest, I would never really do that to any Na'vi.  Too dishonorable.
yeah i woudnt to it either

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]