Are you in love with an Avatar character?

Started by Tutee A-nawm, December 27, 2009, 07:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tefpakyu

In conclusion, every female character in the film is tappable, minus that butch marine lady.

I hope we have learned something about continuously repeating forum topics, and congrats for making one of the longest on the forum (not including spam of course)
-Tefpakyu-

Col Quaritch

Yea Im in love with these two Na'vi characters and trust me they are CHARACTERS!

Nanaki & 'Itan Atxur

Nanaki

Quote from: Col Quaritch on March 08, 2010, 12:27:27 PM
Yea Im in love with these two Na'vi characters and trust me they are CHARACTERS!

Nanaki & 'Itan Atxur

wow :D :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Eyamsiyu

IDK, but if you're starting to talk about "real" people (though Neytiri is just as real as the rest of us  ;) ), I call Jen Ledger.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

i thought this page was on only avatar characters you love not real people

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Itan Atxur

Nanaki & 'Itan Atxur

Lol. Irayo!! And trust me, you haven't seen even HALF of my madness... wait until you all read my book!!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Kxani

Nanaki & 'Itan Atxur

That's so sweet :)

'Itan Atxur

Quaritch is something else, isn't he? Why couldn't the movie Quaritch be more like ours?

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Col Quaritch

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 13, 2010, 10:06:59 AM
Quaritch is something else, isn't he? Why couldn't the movie Quaritch be more like ours?

Becuase I did'nt sell my heart to have a kick ass scars and side arm...ok maybe I would for the side arm.

Txura eyktan

'Awve ultxari ohengeyä, Nawma Sa'nok lrrtok siveiyi.

'Tsamsiyu

Jake was awesome, he's a close second for me. I both feel sorry for and envy him for the position he is in...
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Txura eyktan

it must have been difficult for him ineed to leave all he knew and face a people he'd betrayed, but he still did what was right.. a true warriors heart!.. I do envy him .. he gets to stay amongst the Na'vi as a Na'vi...

'Tsamsiyu

Maybe not so difficult, remember that he really didn't have anything to live for that we knew of... his brother was dead, he couldn't walk and Earth was a mess... I do envy him...

The imagination is a dangerous thing...

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Txura eyktan

imagination is the seed of all things brought to form =D.. the mind can make a heaven out of hell or a hell out of heaven ... indeed.. though I do envy him as well.. but this worlkd can benefit greatly from the cultural influence of people like the Na'vi.. and hte lovely folks on this site seem to be doin just that..

eywa ngahu!
Rick

'Tsamsiyu

Quote from: Navi76 on March 13, 2010, 05:10:22 PM
imagination is the seed of all things brought to form =D.. the mind can make a heaven out of hell or a hell out of heaven ... indeed.. though I do envy him as well.. but this worlkd can benefit greatly from the cultural influence of people like the Na'vi.. and hte lovely folks on this site seem to be doin just that..

eywa ngahu!
Rick

Very true, without Imagination what would we be? Empty shells unable to comprehend anything...

again, very true, this world isn't over yet...

Txura eyktan

the stone that decends to the bottom of the lake does not see that it has left ripples in its wake.. nor does it see what the ripples touch..  looking from above, we see the ripples touch all things on hte surface of the water.. so you see.. htough we do not see that we touch everything in wake of all that we do.. it is certain =D