Are you in love with an Avatar character?

Started by Tutee A-nawm, December 27, 2009, 07:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Tsamsiyu

So we must truly look all around us to truly comprehend.
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Txura eyktan

we muct look from above.. through the eyes of the one "eywa".. else we are just a rock that sees increasing darkness untill we hit the bottom..  this is what is meant when the na'vi say "too see".. kameie.. oe gnati kameie is that the higher self in me sees the higher self in you... my soul sees your soul... is how I saw it.. it meant a lot to me ^.^
'Awve ultxari ohengeyä, Nawma Sa'nok lrrtok siveiyi.

'Tsamsiyu

So true, It's not just 'I see you in front of me' I look it as 'I see into you, I am at one with you'.

Oel Ngati Kameie Is such a simple phrase at first, but has so much meaning once you look past it's face value.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Txura eyktan

exactly.. the na'vi do not see face value.. they "see".. is why no one can be taught to see.. they must open their own "eyes"... sorry if i pulled this thread into digression.. but it was how i felt ^.^

'Tsamsiyu

It's cool, I totally agree...

Eywa ngahu ma tsmukan...

anyway back on topic...

Txura eyktan

Eywa ngahu ma tsmuke...

yes.. back on topic  ;)  hehe

'Tsamsiyu

Txura eyktan

oh thought i was saying "sister" when i typed it that way lol.. Tsmukan was brother i thought

'Tsamsiyu

Yeh thats right... Oeri ngayä tsmukan lu, ke tsmuke :P

Elektrolurch

I sometimes imagine how Mo'at could have looked back in her youth ::)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Txura eyktan

Hufwe.. Txoa oe!! I took your profile photo for granted and thought you femal.. my apologies ma tsukan!

'Tsamsiyu

Heh, no worries. Forums can be deceiving!

Kaltxì Palulukan!

I am in love with the evil space fish from the ASG.

And if we ever break-up, We can have sushi.
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Nìftxavang Sreu

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on March 16, 2010, 10:48:15 AM
I am in love with the evil space fish from the ASG.

And if we ever break-up, We can have sushi.

haha made my day. but I think if i had to choose an ASG thing to be in love with it would be the either the Fan Lizard, or the Hexapede  :)

proud member of the NSFC!!

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

the name of the page is inlove with an Avatar character not animal
bat to the topic shall we?

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

'Tsamsiyu

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on March 18, 2010, 10:13:08 AM
the name of the page is inlove with an Avatar character not animal
bat to the topic shall we?

Evil space fish is a Character... ever wondered who Colonel Quaritch's mother was?

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

ok...Colonel Quaritch deserved that but that was just mean

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Susan Delgado

I'm a totally boring person but I'm in love with Jake & Neytiri...

Sweet gif by i_x_myheart from LJ

Txura eyktan