Are you in love with an Avatar character?

Started by Tutee A-nawm, December 27, 2009, 07:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

'Tsamsiyu

Team Avatar gets the best of both worlds... quite literally!
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Hufwe Tsamsiyu on March 13, 2010, 05:14:28 PM
Quote from: Navi76 on March 13, 2010, 05:10:22 PM
imagination is the seed of all things brought to form =D.. the mind can make a heaven out of hell or a hell out of heaven ... indeed.. though I do envy him as well.. but this worlkd can benefit greatly from the cultural influence of people like the Na'vi.. and hte lovely folks on this site seem to be doin just that..

eywa ngahu!
Rick

Very true, without Imagination what would we be? Empty shells unable to comprehend anything...

again, very true, this world isn't over yet...
Without imagination, there wouldnt be Avatar, no Pandora or Na'vi and all of the others things thats its just too much to write down!

Quote from: Hufwe Tsamsiyu on March 22, 2010, 12:42:14 PM
Team Avatar gets the best of both worlds... quite literally!
But Earth is dying, what goods get can you get out that?

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on March 21, 2010, 01:42:54 PM
team Neytiri!
I want to be on that team :P Really!! No joke!!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

yeay volenteers! should we make a ttread for different teams, talking about those spacific characters? i will do one as soon and someone says yes!

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on March 23, 2010, 01:31:53 PM
yeay volenteers! should we make a ttread for different teams, talking about those spacific characters? i will do one as soon and someone says yes!

Srane ( Na'vi for yes )
Yes ( English for yes )
Ja ( Dutch for yes )
Oui ( French for yes )
Sì ( Spanish for yes )
Ja ( German for yes )
Sim ( Portuguese for yes )
Ja ( Swedish for yes )
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

'Tsamsiyu

Srane!
But Earth is dying, what goods get can you get out that?

Earth will live on, the human race is dying.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Susan Delgado on March 20, 2010, 12:26:40 PM
I'm a totally boring person but I'm in love with Jake & Neytiri...

Sweet gif by i_x_myheart from LJ

Hmm, who knew the Na'vi knew how to go tongue to tonsil before we got there? LOL

JK  ;D ;D
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

'Tsamsiyu

It's rumored the Na'vi learnt it from humans, and if you read the script it's not all the Na'vi know about getting intimate...  ;)

Quote from: Hufwe Tsamsiyu on March 24, 2010, 04:36:07 PM
It's rumored the Na'vi learnt it from humans, and if you read the script it's not all the Na'vi know about getting intimate...  ;)

Yea...that was sarcasm, lol.

LearnNavi Forums:

Nìftxavang Sreu

haha and rightly so! They have their even more intimate ways of mating, which bonds them mentally, emotionally, and then physically. We can only go so far in the other areas, where as they can physically connect to each other, and then there's some more fun stuff they know how to do for, pleasure sake, i guess you could say  ;)

proud member of the NSFC!!

another small reason i want to be Na'Vi  ::)

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Tsufätu Ayioangä

I'm sure someone has picked him because of the length of this thread and I may spend the time to go through and find who but I must say that My dearest Fish(Norm) will always have my heart :D

I think someone might have mentioned Norm, this thread has been going as long as I can remember, so who knows.

LearnNavi Forums:

Niawve Mokri

Neytiri is definately my favorite character. I'm really into strong native women with strong loyal to her people. I also love Jake Sully so that makes two lol.

Robert Nantangä Tirea

If I was a viperwolf, I would probably find that nantang mother pretty hot.

Footnote 1
Footnote 2

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Col Quaritch

Yes I am but if my wife finds out then this Col Quaritch will be dead to. And guess what it really is a character from the movie and yes its one of those blue kittys you guess which and I may reward you with $25.00 amazon.com gift card (no joke one guess per person pm me)

Elektrolurch

I sometimes think I'm in love with Sylwanin...
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!