Are you in love with an Avatar character?

Started by Tutee A-nawm, December 27, 2009, 07:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derrien

I'm all for Jake's Avatar. And he's overall puppy appeal.
Still, Neytiri is a babe too. She's not gonna take crap from anyone
plltxe romsem

(speak mind, hopefully)

Hawnuyu

Quote from: Jameseyes on December 29, 2009, 11:23:23 PM
but Neytiri is a strong warrior in heart and spirit
and i think she is a beautiful charachter inside and out
like she shows her humbleness to her ppl and her good will
throughout the movie

Agreed :D
"Be strong, my brother, even when I am weak;
Be surefooted, my sister, even when I falter;
For though I carry you now, a day will come
when I will need your shoulder."

Eywal ngaru teing oeti

There are several that I would go with. Neytiri of course, and also Michelle Rodriguez, there were like one or two na'vi that saw that looked almost as hot as Neytiri.
I can't wait to see the second movie if and when it comes out.

Txon Tompa

haha of corse. neytiri is suppost to be beautiful
oel ngati kameie

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Txon Tompa

Quote from: vidvamp01 on December 30, 2009, 11:00:02 PM
Quote from: Txon Tompa on December 30, 2009, 10:48:27 PM

yep, that is a rule.

vidvamp whos yours? forgive me if i missed you pst lol
oel ngati kameie

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Txon Tompa on December 30, 2009, 11:02:53 PM
Quote from: vidvamp01 on December 30, 2009, 11:00:02 PM
Quote from: Txon Tompa on December 30, 2009, 10:48:27 PM

yep, that is a rule.

vidvamp whos yours? forgive me if i missed you pst lol

Everyone loves Neytiri, how could one not (if you are a hetero guy that is).

But to be honest, I was digging Dr. Augustine.  Her human form was 60 years old, but her Na'vi/Human clone was looking like she did in the movie Alien, pretty hot if ya ask me.  All that experience, in a youthful body, the possibilities OMG!
私は太った男だ。

Txon Tompa

lol nice
the sea clan leader too

no names were given tho =[
oel ngati kameie

Pxi-Swizaw

I don't think I'm in love with Neytiri so much as love the way she and Jake fell in love. To start with much less than a friendship and end up with a mated pair like that... It leaves me astounded. ;D

What began as Neytiri's respect for Jake's lack of fear and Jake's mission-mindedness as well as attraction to Neytiri became love. It happened in a forced process by Neytiri's mother, and through time and a budding friendship, Neytiri forsook her impending spousal with whats-his-face and Jake left behind his world of Sky People for good (in spirit).

Honestly, I wish it were as easy as it appeared in the movies sometimes... :P

Good ol' romance in the story is good for the heart!

Étienne

Quote from: Pxi-Swizaw on December 30, 2009, 11:42:32 PM
I don't think I'm in love with Neytiri so much as love the way she and Jake fell in love. To start with much less than a friendship and end up with a mated pair like that... It leaves me astounded. ;D

What began as Neytiri's respect for Jake's lack of fear and Jake's mission-mindedness as well as attraction to Neytiri became love. It happened in a forced process by Neytiri's mother, and through time and a budding friendship, Neytiri forsook her impending spousal with whats-his-face and Jake left behind his world of Sky People for good (in spirit).

Indeed, I think that right there is the reason why I love the movie so much.

Brainiac

Quote from: Étienne on December 31, 2009, 05:46:29 AM

Just hang out with me. I cause romantic comedy in those aroudn me  :)
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Étienne

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on December 31, 2009, 05:48:16 AM

Romantic comedy, always cutest kind of romance. Except in Dane Cook movies. I would enjoy having awkward archery lessons, that second time she was training him with the bow was so damn adorable.

Brainiac

Quote from: Étienne on December 31, 2009, 06:14:00 AM

Romantic comedy, always cutest kind of romance. Except in Dane Cook movies. I would enjoy having awkward archery lessons, that second time she was training him with the bow was so damn adorable.
Who? where? what?

Étienne

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on December 31, 2009, 06:53:01 AM
Quote from: Étienne on December 31, 2009, 06:14:00 AM

Who? where? what?

Sorry I was vague, I was talking about the scene in Avatar where Neytiri is training Jake.

shiaru

So i'm talking to a friend and he is like how can you like those things i mean they are blue have tails and are like ten feet tall and they are like giant cats!!!

I was like:

You just described all their good qualities.
~Oe lu tanhì taronyu.~

Txon Tompa

Quote from: shiaru on December 31, 2009, 01:10:31 PM
So i'm talking to a friend and he is like how can you like those things i mean they are blue have tails and are like ten feet tall and they are like giant cats!!!

I was like:

You just described all their good qualities.

yes that is very attractive  :P :P :P :P
oel ngati kameie

bagget00

Truthfully neitiri is hot, but I would want someone who is on the mental and spirtual level as me and I only saw one canidadate in the movie. Too bad she was already taken. The clans spirit leader. After her tho, it would be a toss up between neitiri and the Ikran clan leader.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Brainiac

Quote from: bagget00 on December 31, 2009, 01:33:44 PM
Truthfully neitiri is hot, but I would want someone who is on the mental and spirtual level as me and I only saw one canidadate in the movie. Too bad she was already taken. The clans spirit leader. After her tho, it would be a toss up between neitiri and the Ikran clan leader.
How high would you say your mental level is, then, if Grace Augustine doesn't qualify? O.o

Motxokxen

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on January 01, 2010, 10:58:31 AM
Quote from: bagget00 on December 31, 2009, 01:33:44 PM
How high would you say your mental level is, then, if Grace Augustine doesn't qualify? O.o
Grace's navi was one of my fav characters, i was sad to see her die.
But perhaps it is because I'm a scientist myself.

bagget00

I meant on the spiritual/metaphysical level not the science level because otherwise, yes she is too. I am just tryin to stay away from what everyone ele was choosing and thought I would bring something else to the table beside neytiri and grace. And although I admire him, I can't say Tsu'tey because I'm a guy. But I do admire him for all he did and was sad that he had to die at the end. But he marked when thngs seemed to start going downhil for the Na'vi which was needed for the war part of the story.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/