Are you in love with an Avatar character?

Started by Tutee A-nawm, December 27, 2009, 07:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fya'o Tskoyä

Quote from: shiaru on December 29, 2009, 04:44:27 PM
I want to be original so I like this one:
Michelle Rodriguez is just a bad-ass.

With me its a tight battle betwee Neytiri, Grace, and Michelles char.

Sigourney Weaver is the ORIGINAL bad ass female , coming out on top with the Alien series.

However, Michelle is coming from movies like SWAT and AVATAR, definately placing herself as a HUGE badass.
Same goes with Zoe (Neytiri's actress). She played in Star Trek (an action scifi as well) and this movie.

Though Sgourney is the ORIGINAL bad ass female. I think Michell and Zoe would be 2 top candidates to take her place as THE Female Bad ass

CrashingDoors

Between this movie and the new Star Trek, I'm really digging Zoe Saldana. It seems like she just came from nowhere--at least not any of the movie's I'd seen in the past. (I forgot about her in Pirates though.) I love her as Neytiri, and she's great as Uhura as well.

I've always liked Michelle Rodriguez, ever since I saw her in Resident Evil.

As for the actual characters... ah, Neytiri. Not even in a... romantic way, just out of plain respect and awe. If I was super tall and blue, I'd definitely have the hots for her. Okay, okay, I do already.

Eywa, I can't wait for this to come to DVD so I can watch it over and over. Hopefully I'll have graduated by then so I won't have to worry about screwing up my grades from watching it too much.

Fya'o Tskoyä

Quote from: CrashingDoors on January 01, 2010, 11:19:53 PM
Between this movie and the new Star Trek, I'm really digging Zoe Saldana. It seems like she just came from nowhere--at least not any of the movie's I'd seen in the past. (I forgot about her in Pirates though.) I love her as Neytiri, and she's great as Uhura as well.

I've always liked Michelle Rodriguez, ever since I saw her in Resident Evil.

As for the actual characters... ah, Neytiri. Not even in a... romantic way, just out of plain respect and awe. If I was super tall and blue, I'd definitely have the hots for her. Okay, okay, I do already.

Eywa, I can't wait for this to come to DVD so I can watch it over and over. Hopefully I'll have graduated by then so I won't have to worry about screwing up my grades from watching it too much.

graduating is important, i listen to the sound track while im working, i end up day dreaming , but i normally get my work done...eventually

college algebra SUCKS

Tanhì Tireafya'o

You've heard it alot but character: Neytiri, she's jsut hawt. From the first second she's in the film. Also the reason why I've went a second time.

Also waiting for the Blu-Ray to come out. Hoping they're will be a 3D version (as long as it's not Anaglyph, that just sucks).

Will there be a sequel?

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

bagget00

"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Tanhì'itan

The answers for Neytiri are in a way forced, there are only 3 women which we came to know.
Neytiri - Now taken, but attractive and most screen time.
Dr.Augustine - Now dead,
Army Pilot Lady - That girl had spunk, I was sad to see her die, and she was HAWT.

After this we only say random Na'vi, The Eastern Sea tribe leader and Neytirìs mother. A trilogy is indeed confirmed, wè will have to wait to get familiar with the rest of the community. I have my eye out especially for that clan leader, RAWR. Until then, I will continue adoring Neytiri and her blue self.

Ikran Tribe

Ma Tsmuke: Tanhì'ite
*Loves the Sea Clan Leader from movie.

Coyote

If Neytiri, the Sea clan leader, and Mo'at are the representatives of female Na'vi, I have to say I'm pretty much open minded about meeting any Na'vi ladies, since "coolness" seems to be a pretty constant theme throughout.  ;)
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Tefpakyu

Aww man, when rule 34 gets hold of this...
-Tefpakyu-

bagget00

well, when Neytiri was talking about jake choosing a mate, she was mentioning other women and they were all hunters or artisans. That leads me to belive that there may be know male female prejidice except for the whole guy chooses the girl thing.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

Coyote

It seemed to me that the guy chooses which girl he likes to pursue, but, the girl is the one that initiates when to make tsayhlu (SP). Or snusnu... you know.  :D Basically, she decides if he is mate-able in the long run. Probably a good way to maintain balance and fairness in the initiative process....

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

bagget00

exactly, a fairly equall society, and there is no racism cause they are all blue.

Motxokxen

Quote from: bagget00 on January 01, 2010, 01:17:45 PM
I meant on the spiritual/metaphysical level not the science level because otherwise, yes she is too. I am just tryin to stay away from what everyone ele was choosing and thought I would bring something else to the table beside neytiri and grace. And although I admire him, I can't say Tsu'tey because I'm a guy. But I do admire him for all he did and was sad that he had to die at the end. But he marked when thngs seemed to start going downhil for the Na'vi which was needed for the war part of the story.
spiritually neytiri

Txantslusama tsamsiyu

Anyone know who plays as the east sea tribe leader. I couldn't find any info on her at all.

Tanhì'itan

Quote from: Txantslusama tsamsiyu on January 03, 2010, 02:13:06 AM
Anyone know who plays as the east sea tribe leader. I couldn't find any info on her at all.

It doesn't matter. She is mine. Eywa gives me to her and likewise her to me.   :P

Ikran Tribe

Brainiac

Quote from: Tanhì'itan on January 03, 2010, 02:16:11 AM
Quote from: Txantslusama tsamsiyu on January 03, 2010, 02:13:06 AM

It doesn't matter. She is mine. Eywa gives me to her and likewise her to me.   :P

Nope. I called dibs  ;D
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

bagget00

Whatchu talkin bout willis?!?!? I called that a while back.

Brainiac

Quote from: bagget00 on January 03, 2010, 02:18:37 AM
I called it right after first viewing (december 18), but I didn't put it on the forum ;D

Tanhì'itan

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on January 03, 2010, 02:19:56 AM
I called it right after first viewing (december 18), but I didn't put it on the forum ;D

Who's in the Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe and who's not?  :P

Ikran Tribe

Brainiac

Quote from: Tanhì'itan on January 03, 2010, 02:22:47 AM

Doesn't matter. I called dibs, you keep your gentleman's honor :p

Tanhì'itan

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on January 03, 2010, 02:27:29 AM
Quote from: Tanhì'itan on January 03, 2010, 02:22:47 AM

Doesn't matter. I called dibs, you keep your gentleman's honor :p

Maybe I called dibs first.  :P  Eywa already gave her to me, I dont know what we are discussing. You won't displease Eywa will you?

Ikran Tribe