Are you in love with an Avatar character?

Started by Tutee A-nawm, December 27, 2009, 07:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tutee A-nawm

If yes, tell us who  ;D ;D

I like Dr. Grace Augustine's avatar more than Neytiri..  I mean.. Look at her.. I know that you all disagree me! But this pic sucks..

But nothing can beat Neytiri when she hisses (shows her teeths and says that catish sound), in sexiness  :o ::) Anyone who can find a picture?

Txur’Itan

Grace was pretty smoking in that obviously younger Avatar body.  Tons of experience, OMG, a tasty combo if you ask me.
私は太った男だ。

Sarkath

Sadly I cannot find the image that was requested, but these images of Neytiri I like the best:

http://cineticias.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/9ad36e66418bf2562038719bc3d3cb19.jpg
http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2009_Avatar/2009_avatar_002.jpg
http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2009_Avatar/2009_avatar_001.jpg

Someone on the interwebs was nice enough to do this, except too small:

MOUNTAINBANSHEE

Neytiri is deffinatly my pick but jake sully took her!!!
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Sarkath

I wasn't picking Neytiri. But don't get me wrong ;)

We'll just have to see other characters in the next one who have yet to develop within the story. :D

Tutee A-nawm

Quote from: vidvamp01 on December 28, 2009, 06:28:00 PM
Grace was pretty smoking in that obviously younger Avatar body.  Tons of experience, OMG, a tasty combo if you ask me.

I was thinking that, too..

Her avatar is not just younger, but also a lot more sexier than herself..

I found a better picture:

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Tutee A-nawm Ƣ on December 28, 2009, 08:52:58 PM
Quote from: vidvamp01 on December 28, 2009, 06:28:00 PM

I was thinking that, too..

Her avatar is not just younger, but also a lot more sexier than herself..

I found a better picture:

To quote Jake, "DAMN!"
私は太った男だ。

sefuheron

Sorry the pic is lower than low quality. Lol. Best I could locate.
Yom yom yom. Txonti swiräl.

Reronsem Si

Grace looks good, Neytiri obviously, but must wait for the next movie. What I wouldn't give for someone with an amazing singing voice. Now if they have that in the next movie, then she will be the one!

Étienne

Dark angel

Tutee A-nawm

Quote from: sefuheron on December 29, 2009, 03:09:12 AM
Sorry the pic is lower than low quality. Lol. Best I could locate.

Irayo ma sefuheron..

Hot i tell ya, H-O-T!  ;D

Sarkath

Quote from: tolga on December 29, 2009, 04:32:49 PM
Quote from: Tutee A-nawm Ƣ on December 27, 2009, 07:39:49 PM
If yes, tell us who  ;D ;D

I like Dr. Grace Augustine's avatar more than Neytiri..  I mean.. Look at her.. I know that you all disagree me! But this pic sucks..

But nothing can beat Neytiri when she hisses (shows her teeths and says that catish sound), in sexiness  :o ::) Anyone who can find a picture?

here you go ( I know quality is poor cause i took it from trailer :P )

another one:

Just a heads up, if those are from the trailer, and you snapped them yourself, you may not want to post them here. Not saying Fox is that crazy, but better to be on the safe side.  Not my call though to leave them or not, up to a mod.

*EDIT* So I thought about it. the trailer was released to the public, so Fox can't really say anything about it because it is used in news reports and the like.  Forget my first comment.

Nice pics! :P

tolga

Quote from: Ngaya Takukyu (Sarkath) on December 29, 2009, 04:38:22 PM

Just a heads up, if those are from the trailer, and you snapped them yourself, you may not want to post them here. Not saying Fox is that crazy, but better to be on the safe side.  Not my call though to leave them or not, up to a mod.

wow i never know it is not allowed, removed them :)

shiaru

I want to be original so I like this one:
Michelle Rodriguez is just a bad-ass.
~Oe lu tanhì taronyu.~

Sarkath

Quote from: shiaru on December 29, 2009, 04:44:27 PM

One of the best scenes ever. I have a theory on it, but people like to shut me down on it.

Nume fpi sänume

Quote from: shiaru on December 29, 2009, 04:44:27 PM

Agreed, and when so goes all tribal in the last battle scene it just adds a lot. Too bad she died :( Also, I want to hear your theory

Sarkath

Here is my theory.

Pxìllan

Neytiri is so beautiful, and with Jack a very nice and cute couple.
Jack is someone to adore.

I'm not in love with one special character, rather with the hole world Pandora and the Na'vi.

@Ngaya Takukyu: Nice theory, you might be right. Do the helicopter have ejection seats? Yes? No? Unknown?

Sarkath

@Pxìllan: The AMP suits have the ejection system on them and we see that, so it is safe to assume (and I hate to assume) that the helicopters do as well.  But, we would have seen the ejection of the glass and so would have Quaritch.  She is smarter than him so she woulda went through the gigantic hole blown in the wall.