Avatar might get a summer re-release!

Started by ExLibrisMortis, March 12, 2010, 04:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

I just hope he doesn't kill it trying to blend onto another environment.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Technowraith

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on April 21, 2010, 12:29:45 PM
I find it interesting that Jim is delving into Pandora's oceans in the second movie, it'll be interesting to see how he does that.

the literal solution would be to simply jump in the water. And not get eaten by giant fish things.
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

'Itan Atxur

Hey, 6 mins is 6 mins. But the extended DVD better have more... The lotr extended DVDs were awesome.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

yeah hope so (6 min is better then nothing)

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Quote from: Technowraith on April 21, 2010, 03:08:46 PM
I find it interesting that Jim is delving into Pandora's oceans in the second movie, it'll be interesting to see how he does that.

the literal solution would be to simply jump in the water. And not get eaten by giant fish things.

Jake already jumped into water...he came out fine...more or less. LOL. It seems wierd to me though, that the floating mountains have waterfalls, but no real way to supply them?

Any thoughts on this?

LearnNavi Forums:

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on April 26, 2010, 07:18:56 PM
Quote from: Technowraith on April 21, 2010, 03:08:46 PM

Jake already jumped into water...he came out fine...more or less. LOL. It seems wierd to me though, that the floating mountains have waterfalls, but no real way to supply them?

Any thoughts on this?

Remember that the formation of clouds can form at different heights of the atmosphere.  Even if it doesn't rain at the mountains, the fact that the rocks exist allows the moisture of the clouds to have something to cling to, thereby creating condensation.  Condensation eventually pools together to create small puddles, which will inevitably form ponds.  Rivers form when a pond area can't "hold water," and waterfalls form.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Itan Atxur

Many of those mountians are indeed really mountains and not large rocks. Notice the extreme condensation in the air. There's a LOT of water up there.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

It just seems a little TOO extreme to me.

LearnNavi Forums: