Started by Hufwe ta'em, March 07, 2010, 05:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wich Nominate categories Avatar will win ?

Achievement in art direction
11 (84.6%)
Achievement in cinematography
8 (61.5%)
Achievement in directing
8 (61.5%)
Achievement in film editing
6 (46.2%)
Achievement in music written for motion pictures (Original score)
8 (61.5%)
Best motion picture of the year
9 (69.2%)
Achievement in sound editing
9 (69.2%)
Achievement in sound mixing
9 (69.2%)
Achievement in visual effects
11 (84.6%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Hufwe ta'em

Achievement in art direction WIN

'Itan Atxur

I wasn't sure if it was gonna get that one.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

ExLibrisMortis

BS on the sound awards... ITS ALL FREAKING POLITICS!!! I fricken hate the academy....

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Hufwe ta'em

Achievement in cinematography WIN

'Itan Atxur

HL: 3

Love the pics in the upper right corner of the site!! Can't wait to see best picture up there!

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on March 07, 2010, 09:35:13 PM
BS on the sound awards... ITS ALL FREAKING POLITICS!!! I fricken hate the academy....

That's suck real hard. Reproducing real sounds isn't hard. Creating sounds for a new world is! f*** you Academy Awards for that nice politics s***...
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Eyamsiyu

Ok, dancing to all the original score nominees is pretty cool.  Liked the break-dancing to Sherlock Holmes.

And JAKE'S FIRST FLIGHT!!!! AWESOME!!!!!

ExLibrisMortis

BULLLSHIIIIPP!!!!!  UGH!!! james horner, i have a shoulder for you to cry on....

Hufwe ta'em

Achievement in visual effects WIN

Eyamsiyu

ExLibrisMortis

Congrats to avi for visual effects!!!

'Itan Atxur

Those 3 golden statues are so beautiful!! Keep em coming!!

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on March 07, 2010, 09:53:28 PM
BULLLSHIIIIPP!!!!!  UGH!!! james horner, i have a shoulder for you to cry on....

Yeah. But hey! Up was all about remakes of big known tracks that are considered classics so it had to win... Politics...

By the way, James Horner, if you are reading this, I made iTunes crash just by playing the Avatar soundtrack so much time it couldn't keep the count. You deserved this one and got trashed by politics. This shouldn't have happen.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

'Itan Atxur

3 to 4 now. This is pretty close!

Ho that's bulls***! Why the hell did Avatar not win film editing! It's all that it is!

ExLibrisMortis

ITS BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMAN!!!

no offense to women, its just thi academy awards is all politics...

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Kawazoe on March 07, 2010, 10:10:31 PM
Ho that's bulls***! Why the hell did Avatar not win film editing! It's all that it is!

I know, huh? I'm thinking they're just giving HL Oscars so it doesn't feel bad when Avatar gets the only one that matters... (I hope)

Eyamsiyu

... i think that Avatar should win Best Forreign film.  I mean, the Na'vi language...  ;)