Avatar Re-release August 27th 2010

Started by Hufwe ta'em, June 08, 2010, 08:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puvomun

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 13, 2010, 06:46:38 AM
Quote from: Tuteyä amuiä 'itan on July 13, 2010, 05:48:54 AM
I have thought about telling her but when it comes 2 things like that I'm really shy don't know y but ill see what happends when that time comes around  :)

Just be bold.  I know it sounds hard, but if you just spit it out calmly, I think things will be a lot better for you.
Srane, Tuteyä amuiä 'itan is right. Just tell her. No need to use big words, just be honest. That gets your furthest.

Eywa ngahu.
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: Puvomun on July 13, 2010, 07:15:30 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 13, 2010, 06:46:38 AM
Quote from: Tuteyä amuiä 'itan on July 13, 2010, 05:48:54 AM
I have thought about telling her but when it comes 2 things like that I'm really shy don't know y but ill see what happends when that time comes around  :)

Just be bold.  I know it sounds hard, but if you just spit it out calmly, I think things will be a lot better for you.
Srane, Tuteyä amuiä 'itan is right. Just tell her. No need to use big words, just be honest. That gets your furthest.

Eywa ngahu.
I will try but I didn't say that Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan did. The next time we hand out I will see if I have the Na'vi strenght 2 tell her with out sounding like a 2 year old ;D .. I'm hoping that after she sees avatar she will like it enough 2 become one of us... let us prey 2 eywa that she does 

Puvomun

Quote from: Tuteyä amuiä 'itan on July 13, 2010, 10:53:09 AM
I will try but I didn't say that Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan did. The next time we hand out I will see if I have the Na'vi strenght 2 tell her with out sounding like a 2 year old ;D .. I'm hoping that after she sees avatar she will like it enough 2 become one of us... let us prey 2 eywa that she does 
When the time comes, let us know. We'll connect to each other, using tsaheylu, and send you the power of the clan.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

Quote from: Puvomun on July 13, 2010, 11:48:49 AM
When the time comes, let us know. We'll connect to each other, using tsaheylu, and send you the power of the clan.
Srane

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Eanikran

Best of luck to you ma tuteyä  :)

does anyone know if there will be midnight releases? or is that just up to the theater srak?

why would you go to it at midnight?

Swoka Ikran

2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

honestly....wow thats actually a good idea. now if i could just convince my mother.....

Muzer

If I see it at midnight I can see it before all the Americans - then I can put loads of spoilers all over the forum ;)

(nah, I'm not that cruel)
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: Muzer on July 15, 2010, 04:53:31 PM
If I see it at midnight I can see it before all the Americans - then I can put loads of spoilers all over the forum ;)

(nah, I'm not that cruel)

no fair!!! :'( :'( :( :(

Muzer

Having said that, I seriously doubt the cinemas will be doing a midnight showing of a rerelease. Having said THAT, it will probably be the same in America too, so I'll still see it before you lot ;)
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

'Ì'awn Menari

Srane, oe mllte.  we're here to back you up ma tuteyä amuiä 'itan
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 16, 2010, 02:44:36 PM

Srane, oe mllte.  we're here to back you up ma tuteyä amuiä 'itan

irayo ma aysmukan ulte aysmuke!!

Eyamsiyu

Le'eylan has found the trailer for the re-release!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Sіr. Ηaxalot

I'm gonna snatch a preview showing and then post spoilers ;D :P

I really hope they'll show previews for this.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Ekirä

Is it just me, or does this whole re-release thing seem almost hush-hush? It's only about month away and I can't figure out what theaters are going to carry it, I don't see it advertised anywhere..........I wish it was more hyped up so we could have more info.... :P

I mean, even the official Avatar website doesn't say anything about it!

Puvomun

Srane, for a movie that shook up the world like it did, the re-release almost seems to be a thing under covers...

Ngopyu ayvurä.