Avatar Re-release August 27th 2010

Started by Hufwe ta'em, June 08, 2010, 08:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekirä

Today at 6:30PM I will see epicness again!! ;D ;D ;D

Eanikran

Amaya

Running out the door as we speak! ;D ;D ;D ;D  In my costume (which I improved with a little logo-age) even!

Hufwe ta'em

tshirt ready
neaklace ready
ticket ready
na'vi ready
alright ready to go

Eanikran

Just got home. Was amazing  ;D

Is there a thread for discussing the SE to avoid spoilers? Or shall I make one?

Hufwe ta'em

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

sitting through the credits now... soo goose bumps through the whole movie, choked up through at least half the movie...and full out cryed in one part... who know the 8 mins 2 a 3 hour movie could make it seem like an entirely different movie

On a second note I'm REALLY happy I made the 4:25 show bc the line for the 8pm is HUGE

Ekirä

Hufwe ta'em

Just get off from the movie, and absolutely nothing to say, that movie is a magnet Monday i go back again !!!

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Oel tsola'e "UNÌLTARONYU" fìtrr  ;D

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Kxeyo

I still can't pre-order tickets for the german re-release. I hope Eywa's not angry or something so that I won't get a seat. :-\
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

SunTzu te tsamtseo

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on August 30, 2010, 08:30:06 AM
I still can't pre-order tickets for the german re-release. I hope Eywa's not angry or something so that I won't get a seat. :-\

Youre not alone, i to have to wait for the reservation system to open for Avatar SE
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

does anyone know how long its staying in theatures?

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Muzer

Until the mid-20s of September, I think
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Kxeyo

Tomorrow, 5pm. I'll be there. Allthough I think that it's very silly not to show the movie at 8pm.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P